+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nov 19-25: Susa-News Summary

Default Nov 19-25: Susa-News Summary

We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa-news and not editorializing toooo much. Accuracy is very important – PLEASE PM any additions and/or corrections to me. I’ve tried to credit the right Fan where possible. Please forgive my mistakes and send me a correction.

November 19-25: A bit of Susa-News

November 20, Monday

1. A tweet that Susan was out shopping locally; “Me (a tired looking state) & my wee pal Susan Boyle, who always chats so politely every time we meet in Livingston Centre or Bathgate Argos” http://i63.tinypic.com/2yzl6pv.jpg

November 21, Tuesday

November 22, Wednesday

November 23, Thursday [Thanksgiving in US]

November 24, Friday

1. A note from Film-news.co.uk: “Elaine Paige Presents Showstoppers From The Musicals, the definitive 3-CD collection celebrating the best and most successful musicals from both stage and screen, curated by Elaine Paige herself … featuring 60 of the best loved and most memorable songs from stage and screen.” Susan’s “I Dreamed A Dream” is included.

November 25, Saturday
    1. Susan was out and about locally; some comments from Facebook compiled by Jayhawk fan:
    • “Another great session with Susan Today her voice gives me goosebumps #CJ #vocalcoach #susanboyle #gifted #christmastree #voicejam #mckechniestudios” https://instagram.com/p/Bb4zHWCFkFu/
    • “There is a video on FB of people decorating the Mill Centre for Christmas today and as soon as I shared it on our page the lady who took the video said Susan made an appearance. No pics of her yet.”
    • “We got a surprise visit from the one and only Susan Boyle today during our practice ��she was so lovely and gave us some good advise for our performance at the Christmas lights tomorrow we can’t wait C&Axxx #curleezdancingtwins #susanboyle #globalicon #curleezfan #Lovelyperson #sohappy #mckechniegirls #twins #rehearsals https://www.facebook.com/TheCurleez/...0271200973450/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The revised editions of my books, Susan Boyle, Professional Singer, by 15 six month periods covering July 1, 2009 through December 31, 2016 are now available as Kindle e-Books only at Amazon, just $6.85 per eBook. They are inter-active books with the text acting as a “tour guide” with the active links to the best YouTube video and/or audio that are available of many of Susan's performances and/or interviews.

SBFII Co-Administrator truusbuist's Avatar

Thank you Lucy, it was good to see the pictures of Susan and read that she is practising with her vocal coach .
    Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
    Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Susan seems to have had a great week. Thanks for the summary, Lucy.

+ Reply to Thread