+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nov 12-18: Susa-News Summary

Default Nov 12-18: Susa-News Summary

We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa-news and not editorializing toooo much. Accuracy is very important – PLEASE PM any additions and/or corrections to me. I’ve tried to credit the right Fan where possible. Please forgive my mistakes and send me a correction.

November 12-18: Various Susa-bits

November 11, Saturday
    1. Susan was out and about; a tweet: “Just met Subo” with a picture transferred from Twitter THANX to CanadianBill. http://i66.tinypic.com/2nktlxl.jpg

November 12, Sunday

November 13, Monday

1. A Susa-tweet from a law school student in Georgetown, Kentucky, courtesy of Trennie: “The day that I can watch that video where Susan Boyle sings I Dreamed a Dream for her Britain's Got Talent audition and I don't cry, I will know that I'm emotionally dead inside.”

November 14, Tuesday

November 15, Wednesday

1. Susan was at The Cairn Hotel in Bathgate for morning coffee and lunch with Annette and friends.

November 16, Thursday
    1. Susan was out shopping; a tweet: “I just walked past Susan Boyle outside Haymarket n she looked right into my soul n said 'cold the day lass' Starstruck. Day made. God bless u SuBo!”

2. Some Susa-tweets compiled by Sherry from Florida:
    • “In a lecture there and I look over to my left and Andy is sitting crying so bout to ask him what’s up and I clock his phone, he was watching Susan Boyle’s BGT audition.”
    • “My mum won’t let us put the tree up until the week before Christmas but will play the Susan Boyle Christmas album well before Thanksgiving?”
    • “Susan boyle’s voice is a gift to this planet!!”
    • “A guy just came into the apple store and is watching the Susan boyle audition video on full volume! My hero!!”

November 17, Friday
    1. More Susa-tweets compiled by Sherry from Florida:
    • “Just over here writing a paper and somehow found myself googling what Susan Boyle is up to these days.”
    • “You know it's been a good night when your singing your heart out to Susan Boyle when you get in.”
    • “The world a ugly so please cry with me over Susan Boyle's audition, 8 yrs later and I still am in complete aww!!”
    • “Susan Boyle in my head all day!”
    • “Listening to Susan Boyle at 1am, wbu?”
    • “Watching Susan Boyle's rendition of I Dreamed A Dream for her audition for Britain's Got Talent fills me with immense inspiration and gratitude.”
    • “At this point the only neutral Thanksgiving topic our family has left for next week is our shared admiration for musical sensation Susan Boyle.”

2. A tweet from MusicSuperstore.com @CMSuperstore along with the cover of Standing Ovation: “Singing sensation @SusanBoyleHQ presents a stunning album of 11 songs from the golden era of film and stage. Feat. breathtaking renditions of “Send in the Clowns,” “Memory,” and “Bring Him Home": http://bit.ly/2ynOXqc”

November 18, Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The revised editions of my books, Susan Boyle, Professional Singer, by 15 six month periods covering July 1, 2009 through December 31, 2016 are now available as Kindle e-Books only at Amazon, just $6.85 per eBook. They are inter-active books with the text acting as a “tour guide” with the active links to the best YouTube video and/or audio that are available of many of Susan's performances and/or interviews.

Thanks, LucyB.

Lovely report, thanks Lucy...

SBFII Co-Administrator truusbuist's Avatar

Thanks Lucy
    Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
    Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Lucy, thank you so much for the wonderful report you give us each week both on Susan and also on how she impacts others.

+ Reply to Thread