We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa-news and not editorializing toooo much. Accuracy is very important – PLEASE PM any additions and/or corrections to me. I’ve tried to credit the right Fan where possible. Please forgive my mistakes and send me a correction.

October 15-21: Just a bit of Susa-News

October 16, Monday

October 17, Tuesday

October 18, Wednesday

October 19, Thursday

October 20, Friday

1. According to a tweet, Susan was having lunch at The 1912; “@SusanBoyleHQ Nice to see your smiling face in Bathgate for lunch yesterday. #everyonesfriend”

October 21, Saturday
1. Susan was out and about; tweets:
• “Canny believe ma mum nd brothers gf just met Susan Boyle out shopping!! #howling” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMqf6-pWsAAaZV7.jpg
• “I've just fist pumped Susan Boyle in Livingston shopping outlet, kind of a big deal now!”
• “A was singing away to Aretha Franklin at work today and turned around to see Susan Boyle singing away with me!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The revised editions of my books, Susan Boyle, Professional Singer, by 15 six month periods covering July 1, 2009 through December 31, 2016 are now available as Kindle e-Books only at Amazon, just $6.85 per eBook. They are inter-active books with the text acting as a “tour guide” with the active links to the best YouTube video and/or audio that are available of many of Susan's performances and/or interviews.