+ Reply to Thread

Thread: April 9-15: Susa-News Summary

Default April 9-15: Susa-News Summary

We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa-news and not editorializing toooo much. Accuracy is very important – PLEASE PM any additions and/or corrections to me. I’ve tried to credit the right Fan where possible. Please forgive my mistakes and send me a correction. [Especially with this week’s summary! I’m still a bit rusty, both physically and mentally, from my 6 days in the hospital last week. I"m getting better with each day.]

April 9-15: Celebration of 8-year anniversary of audition on Britain’s Got Talent

April 9, Sunday

April 10, Monday

1. Posted on Instagram from Bathgate: “Me and subo again ❤” https://instagram.com/p/BSthigIDWZB/

April 11, Tuesday

April 12, Wednesday: Celebration of the 8th Anniversary of Susan’s Britain’s Got Talent audition

1. Some fans and friends had a small party at the Bus Stop Café in Bathgate to help celebrate the broadcast of Susan’s audition on Britain’s Got Talent when she sang “I Dreamed A Dream” and changed her life forever, as well as the lives of many others around the world.

2. Kathleen 0787 posted on Facebook as well as the Forum along with some pictures:
    “I saw Susan today and she's doing very well. A few of us met her and Annette at the Bus Stop Cafe in Bathgate. I will try to bring fotos here with the help of Canadian Bill. Susan was very grateful and appreciative of the donation that the forum will be making shortly to the Rosewell Charity for people with special needs. Susan said its a wonderful place and does great work.
    The owner of the cafe brought over a bottle of Champagne for us all to raise a toast to Susan on the recent 8th? Anniversary of Susan auditioning on Britians Got Talent. She is quite shy about it, but we cheered her anyway.
    “We all had lunch, took fotos, brought back memories and Susan remembered Everything! I brought up of her tours, with great detail. We had a great time -Graeme, Irene, Adi, Margaret, Annette, Susan and myself. We reminded her as we do each time we gather, that if not for her and her determination, we would not have these great friendships. She is not done folks, that is for sure.”
    *A picture was posted on SBFII Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...57956557686959

3. Susan, along with Stevieboy49 and his wife stopped by the Regal Theatre. A tweet from Scott Kyle: “Just another day ate the office!!! Nice of our patron Susan Boyle to pop in for a wee visit and quick photo.” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Oyl15XoAExdGL.jpg

April 13, Thursday
    1. Susan was out and about:
    • A tweet from Bathgate: “No everyday you can say Susan Boyle stood in the local co n sang happy bday to a random.”
    • A picture was posted on Facebook “ At The Balmoral” with Annette and Kathleen 0787

April 14, Friday

April 15, Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://susanboyle-professionalsinger.com/ CLICK for LucyB’s website for her on-going series of books, Susan Boyle, Professional Singer, that chronicle Susan’s professional activities since July 2009.
    http://susanboyle-professionalsinger...hth-year-2016/ CLICK for monthly Highlights on LucyB’s website for monthly summaries of Susan’s public activities from January 2009 through December 31, 2016.
    Last edited by LucyB; 04-23-2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: add info

Glad you're feeling better!
    Support our Forum using 'Shopping', 'Amazon.com' (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything. Bookmark it!

"I once was lost, but now am found."
    Susafan Squad Member

Hi LucyB...glad you are feeling better. Nice to have you back....

You're a trooper, Lucy! So glad you're getting better.

The News Summary looks perfect to me. . Like always.

So happy you're feeling better! Nice report as always.

SBFII Co-Administrator truusbuist's Avatar

Thanks Lucy, glad you are feeling a bit better .. Take care..
    Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
    Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Thanks LucyB, glad you are feeling better.

+ Reply to Thread