+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jan 1-7, 2017: Susa-News Summary

Thanks
    Thanked 4,920 Times in 258 Posts

Default Jan 1-7, 2017: Susa-News Summary

We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa-news and not editorializing toooo much. Accuracy is very important – PLEASE PM any additions and/or corrections to me. I’ve tried to credit the right Fan where possible. Please forgive my mistakes and send me a correction.

January 1-7, 2017: Just a bit of Susa-News

January 1, Sunday

January 2, Monday
    1. Eveningtimes.co.uk posted “Scottish singer Susan Boyle's companies worth £2.2 million”. Highlights:
    “Scottish superstar Susan Boyle's companies have netted her over £2.2 million according to new financial figures. Duil Limited channels income from sales of her music and earned a generated a cool £1.46 million in the last year. Speur Limited and Speur Business, which handle the singer's television appearances and live performances, had combined profits of £661,719. Another company, Speur Films, made profits of £145,388 according to the accounts filed at Companies House.”

January 3, Tuesday
    1. Dailyrecord.co.uk posted “Susan Boyle celebrates success of youngsters in Bathgate-based Moore House Care and Education” by Debbie Hall. Highlights:
    “Susan took time out of her busy schedule to join the young people and staff in the Cairn Hotel in Bathgate, to celebrate recent achievements. The singer joined in with a Christmas sing-a-long and signed copies of her new album for young people and their families who had attended the prize-giving. She concluded the ceremony with a simple yet powerful message for everyone, telling the audience: ‘you are valued, you are loved’.
    “One of the pupils at the schools said they had been inspired by her visit, adding: ‘Susan is a wonderful inspiration to us all that we can achieve amazing things in life when we focus on what we want.’”

2. Thescottishsun.co.uk posted “Susan Boyle’s companies banked a whopping £2.2million last year – and experts reckon she is worth far more” by Stuart Macdonald. Highlights:
    “Susan Boyle’s four companies banked £2.2million last year, figures reveal. The superstar, 55, is sole director of the firms, which handle income from her records, TV appearances and gigs. But money experts reckon she is worth far more than the fortune raked in by Duil Ltd, Speur Ltd, Speur Business and Speur Films.
    “A source said yesterday: ‘Susan will be receiving money through means other than her companies, so the amount in these accounts could only be a fraction of her total net worth.’”

January 4, Wednesday

January 5, Thursday

1. Susan was out and about in Edinburgh; tweets:
    • “Nah no way is my Granny out for her birthday lunch, sees Susan Boyle and just goes "hello Susan" as if they were old pals and gets a big hug!”
    • “Wee Susan Boyle right before ma eyes! Am a tad star struck! No gonna lie!!”
    • “SUBO IS AT MY BUS STOP! HOLY ****!!”
    • “No chance have I just seen Susan Boyle in the Edinburgh train station Burger King.”

2. Sherry from Florida posted that on Amazon Canada Susan’s first album, I Dreamed A Dream, was #99 on Music Bestsellers and #78 on Movers and Shakers.

January 6, Friday
    1. Sherry from Florida posted some sales rankings for A Wonderful World:
    • For the Week 6 in New Zealand, AWW was #27 on the New Zealand Albums Chart.
    • Re-capping Week 8, AWW was #16 in New Zealand; #77 in Ireland; #28 in Scotland; #61 in UK physical [cd sales] plus streaming; #45 in UK physical only; #122 in Belgium; and #66 in Australia.
    • And had tallied a total sales of 104,393.

January 7, Saturday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://susanboyle-professionalsinger.com/ CLICK for LucyB’s website for her on-going series of books, Susan Boyle, Professional Singer, that chronicle Susan’s professional activities since July 2009.
    http://susanboyle-professionalsinger...hth-year-2016/ CLICK for monthly Highlights on LucyB’s website for monthly summaries of Susan’s public activities from January 2009 through November 30, 2016

Thanks

[QUOTE=LucyB;1083314]We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa

It is especially uplifting now to read this re-cap of Susan's activities. I was captivated by these comments in particular: "She concluded the ceremony with a simple yet powerful message for everyone, telling the audience: ‘you are valued, you are loved’."
    “One of the pupils at the schools said they had been inspired by her visit, adding: ‘Susan is a wonderful inspiration to us all that we can achieve amazing things in life when we focus on what we want.’”

Also GO NZ! "AWW was #16 in New Zealand"

Thank you LucyB!
    '
    "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
    Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.

http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA

http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK

http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

+ Reply to Thread