+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Susan Video - Abide With Me

Quote Originally Posted by truusbuist View Post
    Thanks for the video Circ.
    Susan sings Abide with me so pure , the movie with the pure and beautiful Ingrid Bergman fits the song as a glove.
    Truus, thank you for your comments. Much appreciated. I was disappointed with the darkness in this particular section of the film. Tried to lighten that section of the film however, it distorts the colour quality.

I am very low on that thing I pay a fortune for each month. That is probably the problem. Will be able to watch it after the 1st of the month if it is still available. You do great work so I know it will be worth the wait. Love her rendition of the song, Such purity and control.

Just watched this lovely video and it is indeed very effective with the film clip. I had the same problem as SP but finally saw a little pic of Susan to the top right and clicked on it just in case. Bingo! Played beautifully.
    "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
    They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

@ SP, That's a shame your internet allowance is low. Surely you could find a better price with more bang for your buck for internet usage and not be burdened with higher costs? Many thanks for the kind words regarding my previous videos. Look forward to your critique of my interpretation of AWM.

@ PL Thanks for letting me know your feeling about this video.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2