Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 216

Thread: Favorite videos and tributes by TommyUSA

  1. #21
    Susan Fan Vicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    5,616

    Default

    Thanks for capturing the Lakewood performance, Tommy! I wasn't able to listen to the video on Facebook because I didn't have the latest version of Java downloaded (and I can't download it on my work computer - not allowed). Such a beautiful, heartfelt, stirring performance!

  2. #22
    Honorary Susan Fan TommyUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Thanks for capturing the Lakewood performance, Tommy! I wasn't able to listen to the video on Facebook because I didn't have the latest version of Java downloaded (and I can't download it on my work computer - not allowed). Such a beautiful, heartfelt, stirring performance!
    You are very welcome, dear friend ..... sorry you had to miss it before, but glad you finally got to see it.... I think it was one of Susan's BEST yet .... Of course, I haven't seen her perform live, but that is pretty close

    Love and blessings and SusaHugs Tommy

  3. #23
    Honorary Susan Fan TommyUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Susan Boyle - I Can Only Imagine - Joel Osteen's (Lakewood Church, Houston, TX) Oct 18, 2014



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Q96HlCkUU



    Susan Boyle I Can Only Imagine iTBN Oct 2014



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FPnLkSItg
    Last edited by TommyUSA; 01-02-2015 at 01:15 PM.

  4. #24
    Susan Fan loyal susafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Evansville, Indiana
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyUSA View Post


    You are very welcome, dear friend ..... sorry you had to miss it before, but glad you finally got to see it.... I think it was one of Susan's BEST yet .... Of course, I haven't seen her perform live, but that is pretty close

    Love and blessings and SusaHugs Tommy
    I agree Tommy!!!! This performance blew me away, this would definitely be the one I'd show to anyone I was promoting Susan to!
    The single hand that wipes your tears during your failures is much more important than the countless hands that come together to clap for your successes

  5. #25
    Honorary Susan Fan TommyUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loyal susafan View Post
    I agree Tommy!!!! This performance blew me away, this would definitely be the one I'd show to anyone I was promoting Susan to!
    Agreed my friend

    SusaHugs, Tommy

  6. #26
    Susan Fan manny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyUSA View Post


    You are very welcome, dear friend ..... sorry you had to miss it before, but glad you finally got to see it.... I think it was one of Susan's BEST yet .... Of course, I haven't seen her perform live, but that is pretty close

    Love and blessings and SusaHugs Tommy
    Tommy, will you be able to hear her live during this tour? I hope so. You deserve it so much.

  7. #27
    Honorary Susan Fan TommyUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manny View Post
    Tommy, will you be able to hear her live during this tour? I hope so. You deserve it so much.
    Not this time around, my friend .... got some things going on in my "other life" that will prevent it for now..... but maybe later, if she continues her tour in the U.S. .. Hopefully I will be able to get to one in the future.

    Thank you .... that is so nice of you to say that

    Love and blessings, Tommy

  8. #28
    Honorary Susan Fan TommyUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Susan Boyle - The Most Amazing Journey



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUaLI40eqSs
    Last edited by TommyUSA; 12-19-2014 at 12:21 AM.

  9. #29
    Honorary Susan Fan TommyUSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,809

    Default

    Susan Boyle Beautiful


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuoZEBIpNNg
    Last edited by TommyUSA; 12-18-2014 at 09:51 PM.

  10. #30
    Susan Fan Ponylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Near Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    17,284

    Default

    Oh, so BEAUTIFUL indeed, Lil Brother! Susan had many years of "winter" while her seed prepared for this amazing blooming. So glad to be part of that "sun's love" that encouraged the blooming.


    ....
    Just remember in the winter
    Far beneath the bitter snows
    Lies the seed that with the sun's love
    In the spring becomes the rose.
    "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
    They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.


Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts