+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Please Feel Free to Introduce Yourself

Hello, GeliWho! I'm glad I could help you join the fan site. Have fun looking at pictures and reading interesting threads about Susan.

Quote Originally Posted by GeliWho View Post
    Hi! I'm GeliWho from Berlin, Germany. I'm so happy to find this fansite. I hope to meet a lot of Susan Boyle fans here and to get new infos about the scottish lady I love and adore since I watched the audition some months ago. Nice to be here!
    Hi GeliWho . You are very welcome.

You are in the right place now if you want to get all the information available about The Scottish SongBird, and to talk to other folks who are as besotted as you are.

We expect within the next week or so to have information about her new album (Album 7) which hopefully will be released before Christmas. There will be a lot of discussion here about it - even before we know very much about it.

I hope you will join in.
    You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul Ö (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Quote Originally Posted by GeliWho View Post
    Hi! I'm GeliWho from Berlin, Germany. I'm so happy to find this fansite. I hope to meet a lot of Susan Boyle fans here and to get new infos about the scottish lady I love and adore since I watched the audition some months ago. Nice to be here!
    Welcome GeliWho! So glad you found the fan site. Should be interesting to watch for Susan's next cd coming soon!

SBFII Co-Administrator truusbuist's Avatar

A very welcome to the forum GeliWho, how nice to have a German Susan friend .
    Herzliches willkommen !!
    Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
    Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Hi GeliWho and welcome to the forum for Susan Boyle. I am so happy you found us and know you will find many interesting things about Susan here. Including photos and videos. You are just in time to participate in all the excitement about Susan's seventh album to be released soon.

Hi, GeliWho!!! Welcome to our happy "family" of Susan Boyle fans. Some of us have been here from the day after her BGT audition when the fan site opened, and others have found us more recently. There is an absolute treasure of Susan stuff here and, in my opinion, an absolute treasure of lovely and fun people.
    "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
    They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

So glad you introduced yourself, GeliWho. Delighted you came to join us and support Susan's career. Won't be long now till we have her new album to talk about.

Welcome GeliWho to the most amazing forum for all Susan Boyle news. (there are other sites, but we are the largest I believe). You will enjoy visiting fellow fans here....we do have fun and are always waiting for news of Susan....especially of her Album #7 which hopefully we will hear about in the next few weeks.....

Hi GeliWho!! Welcome to our Forum where we enjoy following Susan's career. Any day now we should be hearing all about Susan's 7th album.

Welcome, GeliWho!

I love it when people discover Susan's audition for the first time and then find our fan site, too. A number of us have been around since the beginning.
    Blessings & Bear Hugs
    SusaFan Squad member
    Supporting Susan in a Positive Way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast