+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Forum Support For Susan Boyle

What I love best about this site is that all us fans love Susan and Susan love all us fans! It just works out so well for all of us.
    You get out of life what you put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by MollBobbers View Post

I would like to think that this forum will be here in fifty years time - or in five hundred years - in some shape or form! A legend never dies and never goes out of date.
    I believe the term, 'The Next Susan Boyle' will be used in speech for not just our generation but also beyond. It'll be sort of be like how we still say today, 'All Roads Lead To Rome' Future generations will always study out, who was this Susan Boyle and what made her so special and listening to her voice it'll always be made clear. Perhaps they'll even be interested in reading from threads like this which reveals the widespread support she had from fans around the world. Without a doubt some might even be green with envy they weren't here.
    No sweeping exits or offstage lines
    Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Quote Originally Posted by MollBobbers View Post

I would like to think that this forum will be here in fifty years time - or in five hundred years - in some shape or form! A legend never dies and never goes out of date.

Will you still be a Mod? I'll leave a note for my descendants to find this forum so they can see what their crazy ancestor got up to and they will discover a forum where people came to support Susan - the Legend.

Thank you, Bill, for posting this impressive list!
    One of the great things about getting older is that the world becomes more colourful - not just black and white.

SBFII Co-Administrator truusbuist's Avatar

Thanks for this thread Bill, I feel priviliged to be a part of this fan support for Susan.
    That is why I care so much for this forum, to meet people who admire Susan and let her know they are behind everything she does in her career.
    Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
    Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Quote Originally Posted by truusbuist View Post
    Thanks for this thread Bill, I feel priviliged to be a part of this fan support for Susan.
    That is why I care so much for this forum, to meet people who admire Susan and let her know they are behind everything she does in her career.
    Feels the same for me, thanks Bill!!

Honorary Susan Fan CanadianBill's Avatar

English Admirer and Circ, thanks - I have made the alterations you suggested.

I want to point out that EVERYBODY matters in making it possible to support Susan as we do. Those who say 'I only post' and indeed, those who read but don't post - ARE IMPORTANT! Who do we think is paying our bills? It is the faithful posters and readers who click the pages and bring in the ad revenue! Without you, those who do have a particular way to contribute wouldn't have any place to do it.
    "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
    Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

Thanks for this welcome reminder Bill. Yes, paying the bills is all important and so is every fan who comes here.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBill View Post
    English Admirer and Circ, thanks - I have made the alterations you suggested.

I want to point out that EVERYBODY matters in making it possible to support Susan as we do. Those who say 'I only post' and indeed, those who read but don't post - ARE IMPORTANT! Who do we think is paying our bills? It is the faithful posters and readers who click the pages and bring in the ad revenue! Without you, those who do have a particular way to contribute wouldn't have any place to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5