+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Support For Susan Boyle

Thanks

The Forum started on June 25th (or 26th), Moll!
    Until that day, it was like a blog here...

Thank you, Bill for this thread!
    Last edited by MollBobbers; 02-01-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,812 Times in 131 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBill View Post
    The site was 'revamped' to its current format in June of 2009 - so not all that much later - but in any case, if Moll wants to party for two days, I say go for it.

Personally, I can't drink that much.
    Yup, agreed! Ye dinnae need much o' an excuse to party, party!

PS A lot happened, as we both recall, between April 12 and mid-to-late June 2009.....but that is another story!

Fond memories, CB!
    Last edited by stevieboy49; 02-01-2014 at 09:30 AM.
    SusaFan Squad Member
    Supporting Susan In A Positive Way

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." (Emerson)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 Times in 44 Posts

Thanks for this thread, CB, a really nice summary.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 41 Posts

The message from Wild Ol' Dan has been moved to its own thread.
    You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Thanks

Thank you so much for posting that record, CanadianBill! We may sometimes wonder about our role in this amazing adventure, but doubtless her fans' relentless support does count for Susan. It provides her with the unconditional love, the genuine recognition... and the fun she needs to go on believing in herself and lavish her own magic, that no one else could emulate or contrive.
    Last edited by HAPPY; 02-01-2014 at 10:11 AM.
    “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
    Marcel Proust

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBill View Post
    Above are just some of the highlights. This doesn't take into account those who Tweet, our SBFII Facebook site (where some who don't post here, do comment there) our Youtube Channel soon to reach 8 million views... It doesn't cover the Charity auction purchases and donations, the blogs, like Graysea's and Poulson's. Tweek's buttons which are now scattered in their thousands around the world. The online voting by forum fans, with the most recent result, Susan's Fan Choice Award in Scotland.... there are many ways we support Susan - and together, we can continue to in ways that impact her positively. After all, how many times has she mentioned how she 'looks forward to seeing those red scarves'?
    Bill isn't the type of person to do this but we all know Canadian Bill himself deserves a personal mention in the statements above for all his accomplishments and in all the thousands of ways he has supported and strengthened the Susan fan base around the world. I know he has for me. Sorry Bill, but you deserve it! I know you're not one to put it in but I wanted to say it for the record.
    No sweeping exits or offstage lines
    Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Thanks

Not to mention the wonderful posters that Canadian Bill creates to capture all of Susan's achievements. Your talents for documenting the pictures and highlights should also be included on this thread.

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...LE-Year-1-2009

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-2-2010

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-3-2011

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-4-2012

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-5-2013

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobber View Post
    Bill isn't the type of person to do this but we all know Canadian Bill himself deserves a personal mention in the statements above for all his accomplishments and in all the thousands of ways he has supported and strengthened the Susan fan base around the world. I know he has for me. Sorry Bill, but you deserve it! I know you're not one to put it in but I wanted to say it for the record.

Thank you Bobber. That needed to be said.
    You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Thanks

Susan attracts the finest men!!!! We have some very sharp men on this site, and Bill, you have done an outstanding job for Susan. You have never let anyone forget her accomplishments and beauty of person and performance. Thanks for your dedication! Our male members help keep our sail pointed in the right direction, IMO, and they do it in such a diplomatic way! Luv to you guys!

PS: I never married, cause I didn't meet the guy who deserved me. :0) LOL
    If you can dream it, you can do it.
    Walt Disney

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Henny View Post
    Susan attracts the finest men!!!! We have some very sharp men on this site, and Bill, you have done an outstanding job for Susan. You have never let anyone forget her accomplishments and beauty of person and performance. Thanks for your dedication! Our male members help keep our sail pointed in the right direction, IMO, and they do it in such a diplomatic way! Luv to you guys!

PS: I never married, cause I didn't meet the guy who deserved me. :0) LOL
    I agree with you Henny. We have some of the best guys in the world on this site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast