+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Audio book confusion

This may or may not answer some of the questions. I ordered the audio version for my ipod. It was a real treat to hear when I was away in Nov. However, the other audio version that you have mentioned is the 3-CD version. That could be the difference in the prices that people are quoting. There are 2 versions of audio for the book.
    Happy turkey day :>)

Quote Originally Posted by Idafan43 View Post
    I hope down the road they have the word for word version with Susan reading and singing the parts in it.
    LOL, I had really wished that Susan had sung the musical parts too.
    The reader did a fabulous job but maybe she should stick with her day job. Acting.

i thought elaine did a grewat job, but would love to hear susan read it.I was a wee bit disappointed that it was not the whole book, word for word, but still good to listen to

I just bought the audio and haven't played it yet. I haven't played it yet. From the sounds of the comments, I hope I'm not disappointed, as I am looking forward to listening to it tomorrow, when all is quiet down here after Christmas. I paid $14 for it from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Graysea View Post
    I just bought the audio and haven't played it yet. I haven't played it yet. From the sounds of the comments, I hope I'm not disappointed, as I am looking forward to listening to it tomorrow, when all is quiet down here after Christmas. I paid $14 for it from Amazon.
    You won't be disappointed. I read the book then listened to the audio and I love hearing Elaine reading the book. She does a good job with the singing considering that she's an actress. Now I want to hear Susan sing Ye Banks and Braes. The best part is when I put my ipod on shuffle mode and a chapter pops up amid the music. I never tire of listening to the chapters, even when they are isolated from one another.
    It's in the blood, it's in everybody's blood, the ability to make people happy.* Susan Boyle, CNN interview.

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page
    Avatar Photocredit = Graham Riddell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2