Susan Boyle Charity Choices CLICK HERE
    Susan Boyle Quotes Posters, CLICK HERE, HERE, HERE
    Susan Boyle Miscellaneous Posters CLICK HERE
    Compilation Albums Featuring Susan Boyle CLICK HERE
    Books Dedicated to Susan Boyle CLICK HERE
    Susan Boyle Fan Meets Posters CLICK HERE
    __________________________________________________ _______
    ACHIEVEMENTS BY SUSAN BOYLE

NOTE: Susan's 7th Album, A Wonderful World, was released in the USA with no promotion at all, therefore reaching only #150 on Billboard.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM OLDEST DEBUT AT AGE 48
    CLICK TO CONFIRM 2 ALBUMS 1 YEAR UK USA
    CLICK TO CONFIRM 3RD #1 ALBUM IN A ROW IN UK
    CLICK TO CONFIRM 6 WEEKS WITH DEBUT ALBUM AT #1
    CLICK TO CONFIRM ONLY WOMAN HOLIDAY ALBUM #1 UK USA
    CLICK TO CONFIRM ONLY DEBUT ALBUM 6 WEEKS #1 IN 53 YEARS
    CLICK TO CONFIRM ONLY WOMAN WITH 2 #1 ALBUMS IN SAME CALENDAR YEAR ON BILLBOARD 200
    CLICK TO CONFIRM DISCOGRAPHY

CLICK FOR CHART PERFORMANCE RECORD OF EACH ALBUM (Click each album)
    __________________________________________________ ________

ALSO.........

* Most pre-release orders ever in Amazon history worldwide.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Highest sales ever for a single artist on QVC Shopping Channel (Dream)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Debuted on the World Chart at #1 twice within one year - IDAD, 2009, The Gift, 2010
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* IFPI’s Platinum Europe Awards were launched in 1996 to honour artists who achieve album sales of one million units in physical and digital formats across Europe. To this day the ‘Plats’ are an established hallmark of success for artists in Europe. The most successful entry of 2009 was Susan Boyle’s I Dreamed A Dream with sales of nearly three million. (Susan surpassed 3 million (Europe Awards) in 2010.)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* #5 on List of Artists with the Most Weeks at #1 on the World United Albums Chart since 2004 (7 weeks for 'I Dreamed A Dream in 2009)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Most watched Youtube Video of the Year (BGT Audition) 2009
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* I Dreamed A Dream was the Best Selling Album in the World in 2009
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Best Selling Female Debut Album in Soundscan Era according to Rolling Stone Magazine (This refers to sales in the first week of a debut album.)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM
    NOTE: In the July 6, 2015 edition of Time Magazine USA, Susan was recognized for this achievement under the title 'Who Is Exceptional?'
    Click for online version

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

* Boyle is the first woman ever to sell over 500,000 albums each week for 5 consecutive weeks in Billboard's Soundscan history (1991).
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle's 'The Gift' was the first Holiday Album ever to debut in the #1 spot on Billboard 200.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* One of only 2 people in USA in 2009 to sell over 3 million albums. Taylor Swift did it in 12 months. Susan Boyle did it in six weeks.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* The Gift became the fastest selling Holiday album in both UK and USA in Soundscan History.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle's 'The Gift' was the Best Selling Christmas Album of the year in USA 2010
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Achieved Platinum rating in first week shipped CDs. In Oct, 2010, the RIAA announced Susan Boyle's 'The Gift' was 3X Platinum, and that her 'I Dreamed A Dream' was the highest certified album (6XPlatinum) of 2009.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Received Billboard 200 ALBUM OF THE YEAR for 'I Dreamed A Dream' (most sales for an album in Billboard's Year)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Susan Boyle was chosen 'Celebrity Of The Year 2009 by Fox News - USA
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Susan Boyle now has the honor of having had the first #1 album of 2010 with I Dreamed A Dream, and also the final one of the year (chart is dated December 25) with The Gift. She was also the only solo artist to have 2 albums reach #1 in 2010 USA.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Susan became only the seventh woman ever to have her first two albums debut at #1 on Billboard 200 in their 56 years of chart history.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* With 'The Gift', Susan ranks in the Top Ten on Nielsen/Soundscan's year end chart two years in a row. (She was #2 in 2009 with Dream, she is #5 in 2010 with The Gift - in both cases achieved with just weeks of selling time.)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* With her third album, 'Someone To Watch Over Me' reaching #4 on Billboard, Susan now has had her first three albums in the top Five on Billboard 200. Her fourth album reached #12.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* In December, 2013, Susan Boyle's second album 'The Gift' reentered the Billboard 200 Chart for the 4th consecutive year.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* With her fifth album, 'Home For Christmas' Susan Boyle reached #3 on the Billboard Holiday Album Chart (USA) giving her the highest placement of any UK singer. In her 9 weeks on the Holiday Chart she was never lower than #5.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* In 2014, 'Home For Christmas was on the Billboard Holiday Album Chart for 10 weeks and also briefly reappeared on the Billboard 200 Chart

AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

*I Dreamed A Dream is the highest selling debut album in New Zealand chart history
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Dream became the #1 Album 2 years in a row in New Zealand - 2009,2010! (Gift is multi-platinum in NZ having debuted at #1.)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* In selling more than platinum over the counter in a single week, a massive achievement, Susan Boyle joins Guy Sebastian and Pink as the only artists to have achieved the feat on three occasions (since ARIA started tracking sales electronically in 1997).
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* "Susan Boyle has become the first act to place two albums in an ARIA Top 100 Album Chart top 5 since Abba in 1976, I Dreamed A Dream featuring at two and recent release The Gift at five in the 2010 top 100."
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle is the firs artist ever to sell over 100,000 per week for two consecutive weeks in Australia. (In the first week, she outsold the rest of the Top 5 Albums combined.)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle's I Dreamed A Dream album became the first album to sell 165,000 in a 7 day period in Australia.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

OTHER

* Achieved Best Selling Album of the Year in Canada, 2009 (Dream) 5X Platinum
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* In Italy, it was the first album of the month in the Italian #1 Account by a non-Italian artist ever. (Dream)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle was the Best Selling UK artist in the world in both 2009 and 2010. (3rd in 2011, 6th in 2012)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Opened at #1 on World United Chart and remained in the top spot for 7 consecutive weeks. (Dream)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle was the only artist in 2010 2 have 2 Albums in the Top 40 Best Sellers of the year (#7, #14)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* On May 16, 2012, Scott Kyle, Artistic Director for the Regal Theatre, Bathgate, UK announced that Susan Boyle had accepted to be Patron of the Regal Theatre. It is the theatre where she first performed 'I Dreamed A Dream', pre-fame.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

AWARDS and NOMINATIONS

* Won the 'Scot of the Year' Award at the Glenfiddich Spirit of Scotland Awards in December, 2009 as voted by the people of Scotland.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Won the Scotscare Scot of the Year title in 2010 in a poll with voting worldwide, with 95% of the vote - the largest win in Scotscare's history.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Nominated for a People's Choice award (Best Breakout Artist) USA
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Nominated for a Juno Award (Best International Album) Canada
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* WON Gold Disc Award - Top International Artist - Japan
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* WON Golden Chinese Music Award (Most Influential International Artist) China
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* WON World Music Award (Best Selling Artist in UK) (Also Nominated - BEST NEW ARTIST and WORLD'S BEST ALBUM)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Nominated for an Aria Award (Australia) Most Popular International Artist
    CLICK TO CONFIRM (on last page of lists)

* Nominated for a Grammy (USA) for Best Pop Vocal Album - 'I Dreamed A Dream'.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Awarded 'Outstanding Achievement' trophy at the Scottish Variety Awards, March 19, 2011
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Nominated for 2 Billboard Magazine Awards - Top Billboard 200 Artist and Top Billboard 200 Album.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* June, 2011 - In her home village of Blackburn during the summer 'Gala' Susan Boyle was presented a Special Achievement Award "in recognition of her enormous success world-wide and the honour that it bestows upon the town in which she has lived all her life".
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* NOMINATED - Grammy (USA), Best Traditional Pop Vocal - 'The Gift' 2010
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Overall Winner as well as Winner in Music/Entertainment category 'BEST IN BRITAIN' - THE GREAT EXHIBITION 2012 Poll
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* WINNER FANS CHOICE - Scottish Music Awards - Nov 23 in Glasgow
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Nominated: Bighearted Entertainer of the Year - Scotland
    http://www.sundaypost.com/that-s-lif...-year-1.145879

* Winner - RADIO FORTH MUSIC ICON AWARD - Edinburgh, Scotland, Nov 7, 2013
    Click to Confirm

* On June 28, 2012 it was announced by Saint Margaret University, Edinburgh, Scotland, that Susan Boyle would receive an Honorary Doctorate on July 6, 2012, in recognition of her contributions to the creative industries.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Susan Boyle received her second Honorary Degree on June 30, 2015, this from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Glasgow.
    Click for article with video

MISCELLANEOUS

* Susan Boyle's YouTube videos, when you combine all of them together, have been viewed more than 680,375,000 times!!!
    NOTE: For complete count of individual categories of Susan YouTube videos, please visit the first post in this thread by Lisa Pulley who counts them:
    YOUTUBE HITS FOR SUSAN

* Susan Boyle had her first Television Special in December 2009 which has since been shown in many countries around the world. It attracted over 10 million viewers in UK and was most watched Doc on TV Guide Network in USA
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* First documentary about Susan was called 'Susan Boyle: An Unlikley Superstar' It received top rating in it's slot for UK debut, went Platinum as a DVD in Australia and has been sold to 88 countries around the world.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM
    CLICK TO CONFIRM sold to 88 countries.

* Susan Boyle has featured on billboards across the USA for 'Values.com' for 3 years. (She Lived A Dream. Live Your Dreams was the text, with a photo of Susan.)
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* On September 16, 2010 Susan Boyle sang live before a massive crowd of between 65,000-70,000 with a tv/internet audience estimated at one billion, for the Papal Mass in Scotland. Facing straight into the wind, she gave a performance as if she were a seasoned professional of many years - and yet in fact, it was still less than one year since her first album was released.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* In March 2012 a Musical Stage Show began which tells the story of Susan's life. It is called 'I Dreamed A Dream' and premiered in Newcastle, UK, , and then toured the UK. It stars Scottish actress/singer Elaine C. Smith. Susan often toured with the play, closing the show herself over 60 times.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* In May, 2012 Susan Boyle performed for the Queen during the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations in May, and then fulfilled a dream by meeting her personally.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* A second documentary about Susan called 'Something About Susan' aired in December, 2013. It follows her as she prepares for and does her first tour (in Scotland) singing 24 songs over 2 hours. She also reveals her diagnosis of Aspergers' Syndrome. The doc was the second most watched of the night when it aired.
    CLICK TO VIEW DOC

* 'Home For Christmas' was the best selling Holiday Album in the UK by a UK artist in 2013. As of Dec 30, 2013 - 119K. Second place, Leona Lewis - 104K
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

*On her fifth album 'Home For Christmas' Boyle becomes the first UK artist ever given permission by the Presley Estate to record a duet with the late Elvis Presley.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* First Tour: Susan performed a mini tour in Scotland (Susan Boyle In Concert), 7 shows, singing 24 songs, on stage for over 2 hours, with great reviews. Another primetime documentary ('There's Something About Susan') has been filmed about the rehearsals and concerts for release December, 2013.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

In Spring 2014, Susan Boyle toured the UK giving 19 concerts in 19 cities in March/April

In Fall 2014 Susan Boyle toured the southern USA giving 18 concerts in 18 cities.
    Last edited by CanadianBill; 03-06-2017, 07:28 AM.
    "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
    Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

* Susan Boyle is one of only 6 living artists over 50 to appear on Billboards Social 50 Chart
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Boyle made her movie debut in 'A Christmas Candle' in late 2013 and also sang in the movie. The movie song 'Miracle Hymn' is included on her fifth album, 'Home For Christmas'.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM
    In the USA the movie won a Dove Award for Best Limited Release Christian Movie
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* Susan Boyle broke the Beatles chart record by having a No. 1 album in the US and the UK simultaneously for the second time in a year. Pre-orders of her debut album I Dreamed A Dream also outsold The Beatles' reissued back catalogue.
    CLICK TO CONFIRM

* A tweet June 23, 2014:
    Eric Alper ‏@ThatEricAlper
    Since January 2010, 2 female solo artists over 40 have reached #1 on The Billboard 200. Susan Boyle and Madonna. 12 guys have done it.

Tweets from Paul Moss @paulmoss (works for a PR company in London connected to Soundscan):

* Susan Boyle performed at Opening Ceremony of Glasgow Commonwealth Games July 23, 2014 - TV/Internet audience estimated at over 1 billion
    Click to confirm

* Susan Boyle chosen one of 50 'Great Scottish Heroes - 50 Scots Who Shaped The World' in new book.
    Click for book

* July 3, 2015 - Susan Boyle's 6th Album, Hope, was #1 on Billboard Magazine's Top Inspirational Albums chart for 35 weeks.
    Click to confirm - Article 1
    Click to confirm - Article 2

* Sept 2015 Susan Boyle was the International Guest for Super Skouspel in South Africa, singing 9 songs, including one verse in Afrikaans.
    Click for video of performance brief clips

* Oct 2015 Forbes Magazine releases a list of the only singers who have had more than one album reach #1 within the same year. Susan Boyle is the ONLY woman on the list.
    Click to Confirm

*Susan Boyle currently holds 5 Official Guinness World Records:

October 2015 - Susan Boyle's 'The Gift' has appeared on the seasonal (USA) Holiday Albums Chart in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015.
    Click to confirm

Susan Boyle remains the only woman ever to have a Holiday Album reach #1 on the Billboard 200, a position she held for 4 weeks. CLICK TO CONFIRM
    At the time of its release Susan's 'The Gift' became the first Holiday album ever to DEBUT at #1 on the Billboard 200 Chart.

* As of October, 2015 Susan Boyle has performed in 19 countries around the world.

In April, 2015 Susan Boyle filmed a cameo role for Zoolander 2, in Rome. The movie released in Feb, 2016.

On her 7th Album, 'A Wonderful World' Susan Boyle became the FIRST UK artist granted the right to record a virtual duet with the late Nat King Cole - 'When I Fall In Love.
    Click to confirm

* As Susan's 7th Album was released, it was confirmed she'd just signed a new mutlti-album contract with Sony. It was also noted she is the only Simon Cowell singer to have released 7 albums, 'One Direction' being second with 5.
    Click to Confirm

NOTE: Recording of Gold and Platinum is done via announced sales figures, and/or announced certifications in this section (Members Only):
    http://forum.susan-boyle.com/forums/...ns-and-Ratings

(updated Nov 2016)

Susan at home with a copy of the above poster on her mantle:
    Last edited by CanadianBill; 12-02-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Thank you!

Bill, thanks for this!

I have a few friends who've asked, "What ever happened to Susan Boyle, anyway?"

How sweet it is to just copy, paste and push the send button!

Happy to spread your positive support of our Dear Lady Susan, Linda

Originally posted by CanadianBill View Post
      Yesterday a Forum member asked me to create a list of all Susan Boyle's achievements to date for 'I Dreamed A Dream'. Here it is. I say 'complete' - because it is as complete as I can make it at this point. However if you know of anything not on this list that should be, I invite you to add it in a post, and I'll edit this post to add it. Thanks!

ACHIEVEMENTS BY SUSAN BOYLE (I DREAMED A DREAM ALBUM)

* Most pre-order sales in history at Amazon.com worldwide

* Highest sales ever for a single artist on QVC Shopping Channel

* Oldest person ever to have a Debut Album open at #1

* Fastest selling UK Debut Album of all time

* Highest one week sales for a female artist in UK chart history

* Outsold the rest of the top 5 combined in first week on UK chart

#1 Christmas Album of 2009 in UK

*Best selling Album of the Year in UK 2009

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

* Largest first week sales of entire year in USA, 2009 for any artist

* Only person to enter Billboard 200 countdown (USA) at #1 with a debut album and spend 6 consecutive weeks at the top in chart's 53 year history. Next closest debut album was for 3 weeks.

* Upon release, 'Dream' sold over 500,000 copies each week for 5 weeks in a row making Susan Boyle the only person on Soundscan chart to achieve this since it began in 1991.

* 'Dream achieved R.I.A.A. certification for four times platinum shipments (in USA) in 45 days, the fastest since the org instituted the multi-platinum category in 1984.

* One of only 2 people in USA in 2009 to sell over 3 million albums. Taylor Swift did it in 12 months. Susan Boyle did it in six weeks.

AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND

* Required only 4 weeks to achieve Best Selling Album of the Year in New Zealand.

* Went Platinum the very first week of sales in New Zealand.

* Highest one week sales ever achieved by a single artist in Australia

* Only artist ever to sell over 100,000 two weeks in a row in Australia

* Best Selling Album of the Year in Australia in only 5 weeks.

* Only solo artist in Australia to have an album at #1 for 11 consecutive weeks in the past ten years.

OTHER

* Over the past decade only two albums have sold more than a million world wide each week for 3 weeks in a row. One was the Beatles. The other was Susan Boyle. Susan continued on to sell over a million a week 6 weeks in a row.

* Achieved Best Selling Album of the Year in Canada, 2009

* Best Selling Female Debut Album of All Time

* Opened at #1 on World United Chart and remained in the top spot for 7 consecutive weeks.

* Opened at #1 on the European Chart and remained #1 for 7 consecutive weeks achieving Double Platinum (2 million) in that time.

* Achieved Best Selling Album in the World in 2009 with over 8 million sold world wide, a feat achieved in just 6 weeks, as announced by the IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry).

* From November 20, 2009 till the mid-June, 2010 Susan Boyle's 'I Dreamed A Dream' had gone Platinum 65 times in 22 countries and Gold in a further 15 countries - all in less than 7 months.

AWARDS

* Nominated for a People's Choice award (Best Breakout Artist) USA

* Nominated for a Juno Award (Best International Album) Canada

* WON Gold Disc Award - Top International Artist - Japan

* WON Golden Chinese Music Award (Most Influential International Artist) China

* WON World Music Award (Best Selling Artist in UK)

MISCELLANEOUS

* Most Watched YouTube Video of 2009 (BGT Audition)

* Susan Boyle had her own Television Special in December 2009 which has since been shown in many countries around the world.

* 66 million Wikipedia page views in one week set a new record.

* Susan Boyle named the #2 Top Story of the Year 2009, by the Associated Press.

* Susan Boyle named the second most Twittered Person of the Year, 2009 ( the late Michael Jackson was first).

* Susan Boyle featured on billboards across the USA for 'Values.com'. (She Lived A Dream. Live Your Dreams was the text, with a photo of Susan.)

NEW: Have just received this via email - check it out, its awesome!

The "Billboard" year began with the chart dated 5th December 2009 and will finish with the chart dated 27th November 2010.

Key: Rank - Wks On Chart - Sales 000's - TITLE - Artist

001 - 38 - 3,828 - I DREAMED A DREAM - Susan Boyle
      002 - 29 - 2,514 - NEED YOU NOW - Lady Antebellum
      003 - 08 - 2,110 - RECOVERY - Eminem
      004 - 39 - 2,057 - THE FAME - Lady GaGa
      005 - 08 - 1,926 - MY CHRISTMAS - Andrea Bocelli
      006 - 39 - 1,667 - FEARLESS - Taylor Swift
      007 - 21 - 1,617 - MY WORLD 2.0 - Justin Bieber
      008 - 39 - 1,509 - MY WORLD (EP) - Justin Bieber
      009 - 35 - 1,403 - THE ELEMENT OF FREEDOM - Alicia Keys
      010 - 39 - 1,377 - THE E.N.D. (THE ENERGY NEVER DIES) - Black Eyed Peas
      011 - 39 - 1,251 - PLAY ON - Carrie Underwood
      012 - 38 - 1,251 - THE FAME MONSTER (EP) - Lady GaGa
      013 - 27 - 1,234 - SOLDIER OF LOVE - Sade
      014 - 39 - 1,153 - CRAZY LOVE - Michael Buble
      015 - 20 - 1,004 - RAYMOND V. RAYMOND - Usher
      016 - 39 - 1,002 - BATTLE STUDIES - John Mayer
      017 - 39 - 1,000 - THE FOUNDATION - Zac Brown Band
      018 - 09 - 970 - THANK ME LATER - Drake
      019 - 38 - 964 - RATED R - Rihanna
      020 - 34 - 901 - THIS IS IT (OST) - Michael Jackson
      sigpic In everyone's life, at some time our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit...Albert Schweitzer

Comment

CB, this is fantastic!!! Would you consider posting it on the Official Site? I think it should be available to all Susafans regardless of fansites. Bravo my friend, bravo!

From jeers to cheers; Susan Boyle is second to no one!

"You can never do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

What a wonderful list of accomplishments! CB, maybe we need to refer anyone who tweets about Susan 'not doing anything since BGT' directly to your list?

I just found out that Lisa_Pully is gathering all her video counts again. Would the numbers she comes up with also be some good Susadata which could find a home on your list, CB? If so, you might want to send her a little PM and mention it.

Comment

Thank you, Bill!!!!! What a lady!!!!!

If you can dream it, you can do it.
            Walt Disney

Comment

A great job Canadian Bill. Looking at her achievements for such short period of time, I feel so proud for Susan and I it wish it has no end. I would like to witness more and more from Susan. Thanks Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBill View Post

NEW: Have just received this via email - check it out, its awesome!

The "Billboard" year began with the chart dated 5th December 2009 and will finish with the chart dated 27th November 2010.

Rank Wks On Chart - Sales -..........TITLE - Artist

001 - 38 -..............3,828,000 - I DREAMED A DREAM - Susan Boyle
                002 - 29 -...............2,514,000 - NEED YOU NOW - Lady Antebellum
                003 - 08 -...............2,110,000 - RECOVERY - Eminem
                004 - 39 -...............2,057,000 - THE FAME - Lady GaGa
                005 - 08 -...............1,926,000 - MY CHRISTMAS - Andrea Bocelli
                006 - 39 -...............1,667,000 - FEARLESS - Taylor Swift
                007 - 21 -...............1,617,000 - MY WORLD 2.0 - Justin Bieber
                008 - 39 -...............1,509,000 - MY WORLD (EP) - Justin Bieber
                009 - 35 -...............1,403,000 - THE ELEMENT OF FREEDOM - Alicia Keys
                010 - 39 -...............1,377,000 - THE E.N.D.(THE ENERGY NEVER DIES)Black Eyed Peas
                011 - 39 -...............1,251,000 - PLAY ON - Carrie Underwood
                012 - 38 -...............1,251,000 - THE FAME MONSTER (EP) - Lady GaGa
                013 - 27 -...............1,234,000 - SOLDIER OF LOVE - Sade
                014 - 39 -...............1,153,000 - CRAZY LOVE - Michael Buble
                015 - 20 -...............1,004,000 - RAYMOND V. RAYMOND - Usher
                016 - 39 -...............1,002,000 - BATTLE STUDIES - John Mayer
                017 - 39 -...............1,000,000 - THE FOUNDATION - Zac Brown Band
                018 - 09 -..................970,000 - THANK ME LATER - Drake
                019 - 38 -..................964,000 - RATED R - Rihanna
                020 - 34 -..................901,000 - THIS IS IT (OST) - Michael Jackson

Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream CD #1

Leading in Sales for the year beginning 5_Dec_2009

Last edited by Hampsong-Ohio; 08-22-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

CB, I hope every "naysayer" gets a look at this so they can see what they predicted as "15 minutes of fame" looks like.

Comment

Thanks CB for taking the time to compile this. I know it was a labor of love.

Comment

Originally posted by bgad View Post
                      CB, this is fantastic!!! Would you consider posting it on the Official Site? I think it should be available to all Susafans regardless of fansites. Bravo my friend, bravo!
                      Yes, good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by bgad View Post

Hi bgad - certainly I'll do that this morning - thanks.

Comment

NOTE: 'Dream' was not released in time to be eligible for 2009 Grammy nominations (USA) but will be for the 2010 year, so its still possible that something will need to be added in that respect later this year - let us hope!

Comment

Originally posted by whiskers View Post
                            CB, I hope every "naysayer" gets a look at this so they can see what they predicted as "15 minutes of fame" looks like.
                            Agreed! Bill, thank you for presenting this information!
                            Have you had your daily cuppa Susan? Drink deeply and Cheers.

Comment

Got up this morning, and I must say, it made me cry again. I'm so happy for her. And, she is magic. She is "The Gift".

Thank you very, very much Bill. I've got it saved.
                              She certainly moved the earth when her time came.......sometimes we don't see the angels in our midst.

SR

Comment

Working...
                              X