Giulia's videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giulia's videos

Giulia from Italy has made a few beautiful videos using songs from the HOPE...
    Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESHt...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxtD...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PW-...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehI7...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by internigt; 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM.

Lovely, thank you internight for bringing them here.
    Support your Forum: Shop SUBO Store "Shopping"__light blue banner at the top of the page.

Comment

Thank you Giulia, these are great.

Comment

So beautiful, thank you both. Susan's voice is gorgeous and the photos are just lovely.

Comment

Thank you so much. I particularly enjoyed Imagine.

Comment

Tangentially Of Topic

In 2010 there was a Czech or Eastern European fan who did a couple of stunning SusaTribute videos with shimmer effects, anybody remember these?

Comment

Thank you! Beautiful Giulia. You find the best photos to go with Susan's amazing vocals! Thanks internigt for posting them.

Comment

Giulia, i video sono belli con fantastiche foto. Grazie per aver creato loro e condividerle con noi. Anche, grazie internigt per loro pubblicazione.

Giulia, the videos are beautiful with fantastic photos. Thank you for creating them and sharing them with us. Also, thank you internigt for posting them.

Comment

Thanks Giulia, the videos are just wonderful, photos just perfect. Thanks Internigt for posting.

Comment

These are really beautiful, Giulia ~ set to Susan's glorious voice. Thank you.
                    Blessings & Bear Hugs
                    SusaFan Squad member
                    Supporting Susan in a Positive Way

Comment

Stunningly beautiful. Thank you Giulia and Internigt.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed these, especially Bridge over Troubled Water.
                        "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                        They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Giulia, last night I watched ALL of your videos, they're all gorgeous, you have quite a talent for finding beautiful pictures that fit perfectly with the music. I really enjoyed all of them and subscribed to your channel.
                          Thank you!!

Comment

Giulia asked me to thank you all for your kind comments.
                            At the moment, she is recovering from the hips surgery and is in a rehabilitation center, with only her iPad...
                            she will thank you personally when she come home and will be able to use her computer...

Thank you, everyone!

Comment

Internigt, I'm sorry to hear that news but thank you for letting us know!

-------------

Giulia, take care and get back home soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X