In The Bleak Midwinter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Bleak Midwinter

The video below includes the song, In The Bleak Midwinter from Susan's album, Home For Christmas. Enjoy!

sigpic

That is glorious, Circ. Thank you so much.

"And there's more to come - Wow!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lonnirose View Post
      That is glorious, Circ. Thank you so much.
      You are most welcome Lonni. Thank you!
      sigpic

Comment

Absoultely beautiful, Circ! Susan's voice is crystal clear and Heavenly. You gave us a gift. Thank you!
        SHOP AMAZON
        Support the Forum

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...here-on-Amazon

Comment

Hello Circ; Beautiful! Thanks for this Christmas present!

Comment

Thanks, Circ. Lovely jubbly.....

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my Susafriends in OZ.

Put another steak on the barbie and drink a toast to us all here in cold and windy Susaland.....
            SusaFan Squad Member
            Supporting Susan In A Positive Way

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." (Emerson)

Comment

@ Clemmie, thank you! I selected that particular song as Susan is neither drowned out by choir or orchestra and allows us to hear the purity of the voice.

@ Capucine........

@ Stevieboy, will do. Cranking up here for a scorcher over the next few days and hope by next week the temperature has gone down a few notches so I can slave away in the kitchen cooking the Turkey.
              Last edited by Circlette00_Aus; 12-17-2013, 05:52 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Circ, beautiful! I've seen a couple of tweets in the past week that say Susan will be singing this song at Royal Albert Hall for the Big Sing - already taped. It was named as one of Britain's top ten favorite Christmas Carols, so hope that is right.

"Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
                Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
                http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
                http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
                http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

Comment

@ CB nice poster. Love the picture you used. Thanks for putting it here. I should have waited another week before doing the video. Honestly, that Murphy's Law can be a Right Royal PIA at times! Should we get a video of Susan singing this song, I can edit the original.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
                    @ CB nice poster. Love the picture you used. Thanks for putting it here. I should have waited another week before doing the video. Honestly, that Murphy's Law can be a Right Royal PIA at times! Should we get a video of Susan singing this song, I can edit the original.
                    One of my top five carols. Loreena McKennitt's had always been my preferred version, but IMO, Susan's is sublime perfection - for me, the best cut on HFC.

Comment

Thanks Circ. I love this song, Susan is sublime singing it. Also thanks CB for the beautiful poster.

Comment

Circ I enjoyed that video very much! And to Canadian Bill great poster!
                        No sweeping exits or offstage lines
                        Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Comment

Ah, Circ ... one of my favorite of the Susa-Sounds. She is so perfect, sometimes! Thanks for this ... it's one super effort, my friend! Seeing what you have done gives me a whole new perspective of this entire song. So much meaning!
                          Last edited by Jeanwkirk; 12-17-2013, 09:08 AM.
                          Jean W Kirkland = SB Fan!
                          sigpicImagine where she'll be 20 years from now - where she will have gone, who she will have inspired, given hope to, even mentored.
                          Bless this woman for who she is! Honest, Wholesome, Real and Persevering!
                          (Taken from Youtube comment 2009)

Comment

Thanks, Circ, you did a beautiful job with that. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
                              The video below includes the song, In The Bleak Midwinter from Susan's album, Home For Christmas. Enjoy!

Absolutely LOVELY! Thank you so much.
                              "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                              They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Working...
                              X