No announcement yet.

Susan - Thank You For The Music in pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was delightful. A whole album of this type of music would be fantastic.
    http://gratefulness.org/light-a-candle

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop

Comment

WOW!!! Thanks Circ.
      The Sun Never Sets On Susan Boyle.:rolleyes:

Comment

Love, love , love to hear Susan singing that song!! Thank you, Circ. That is such a "feel good" video.
        SHOP AMAZON
        Support the Forum

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...here-on-Amazon

Comment

Thanks all for the feedback. This too, is one of my favourite songs by ABBA. Susan singing the song puts a whole new dimension of sheer bliss listening to her sing. Outshines ABBA! If she sang songs such as this one.....

Pardonmeboy, I think you may be looking for the ITV segment when Susan sang TYFTM last Dec. DungressKay live streamed the video and uploaded it to her channel. It's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhglL0SkFc
          At mammabear.......... my 'rule of thumb' anyone can link any of my public videos with the source acknowledged. Anyone wanting to use any of my tribute videos to make their own should contact the originator.
          sigpic

Comment

Circ, in the first comment of this thread you posted the video, but not the YouTube link to it.

On tablets, the video alone looks like a blank, white box, you can't see it. So always include the YouTube link along with the video.

Comment

Using my tablet, I just clicked on YouTube down in the right corner of what circ posted on the first page and could see the video just fine. I didn't just see a white box, so I guess it works on an iPad but maybe not on other tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by antique View Post
                Using my tablet, I just clicked on YouTube down in the right corner of what circ posted on the first page and could see the video just fine. I didn't just see a white box, so I guess it works on an iPad but maybe not on other tablets.
                Thanks, antique, that's interesting. Is your iPad fairly new?
                I just tried on my very old Apple tablet and I still don't see the video. It's an older operating system and can't be updated.
                But surprisingly I still don't see it on my Android tablet either, and that's a fairly new operating system.
                All that I see of Circ's first post is her description of the video and her signature.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, Marty, if you were to click Reply with Quote on Circ's first post with the video, would you see the address to her video in the box that opens that allows you to reply?

Comment

Originally posted by Marie Jean View Post
                    That was delightful. A whole album of this type of music would be fantastic.
                    That seem quite a bit different from most of her songs. What else could go on an album of this type music? (I'm for it. LOL)
                    "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
                      Thanks all for the feedback. This too, is one of my favourite songs by ABBA. Susan singing the song puts a whole new dimension of sheer bliss listening to her sing. Outshines ABBA! If she sang songs such as this one.....

Pardonmeboy, I think you may be looking for the ITV segment when Susan sang TYFTM last Dec. DungressKay live streamed the video and uploaded it to her channel. It's awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhglL0SkFc
                      At mammabear.......... my 'rule of thumb' anyone can link any of my public videos with the source acknowledged. Anyone wanting to use any of my tribute videos to make their own should contact the originator.
                      Thanks much. Anybody who enjoys our wee Scot will enjoy this video. Just makes me grin from ear to ear!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubblegum View Post
                        Just out of curiosity, Marty, if you were to click Reply with Quote on Circ's first post with the video, would you see the address to her video in the box that opens that allows you to reply?
                        I just tried, and no, the video still doesn't show up, but the link does. So it's possible to copy and paste the link into another tab.
                        When I use a tablet I either skim through the thread hoping for a link or wait until I'm on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyPA View Post
                          I just tried on my very old Apple tablet and I still don't see the video. It's an older operating system and can't be updated.
                          But surprisingly I still don't see it on my Android tablet either, and that's a fairly new operating system.
                          All that I see of Circ's first post is her description of the video and her signature.
                          I have the 3rd version of the iPad I think. The operating system was upgraded to 8.1 tho.

Comment

Thanks Circ, fabulous video.

Comment

Thank you but there was no link at the top of the thread. Very lovely. Thank you.
                              Originally posted by jayhawk fan View Post

Comment

I just tried, and no, the video still doesn't show up, but the link does. So it's possible to copy and paste the link into another tab.
                                When I use a tablet I either skim through the thread hoping for a link or wait until I'm on the computer.
                                I have the 3rd version of the iPad I think. The operating system was upgraded to 8.1 tho.
                                Interesting. On my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet, lots of people use to use Dolphin browser, but Samsung says it no longer supports it.... I still use it and force it to view videos on the fly.
                                Sometimes you have to use the other tools in the toolbox to get the job done...Work it girl!
                                ~ ~ ~

Comment

Working...
                                X