Susan Video - Abide With Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Video - Abide With Me

Abide With Me. 2014 Album, Hope. Portraying Ingrid Bergman in the 1948 film, Joan of Arc. Enjoy!

sigpic

Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
    Abide With Me. 2014 Album, Hope. Portraying Ingrid Bergman in the 1948 film, Joan of Arc. Enjoy!

Thank you Lesley. This is one of my favorites from the album Hope.

Comment

@ Laura, Abide With Me has also become a favourite of mine. Susan did a wonderful job with this song. Thank you for the feedback.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Circ, lovely video, Susan sings AWM so beautifully.

Comment

@ whiskers. Thanks for your comments and agree 100% Susan sings AWM beautifully.
          sigpic

Comment

Susan sings everything beautifully.
            The Sun Never Sets On Susan Boyle.:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Selimron View Post
              Susan sings everything beautifully.
              Yes, she does.

Comment

This won't play for me. Get just a blank white space. It is one of my favourites, too. Will try youtube :frown:

Comment

Thanks for the video Circ.
                  Susan sings Abide with me so pure , the movie with the pure and beautiful Ingrid Bergman fits the song as a glove.
                  Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
                  Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

SP. not sure why there was a problem with you not being able to click on the link. Trust it was resolved?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by truusbuist View Post
                      Thanks for the video Circ.
                      Susan sings Abide with me so pure , the movie with the pure and beautiful Ingrid Bergman fits the song as a glove.
                      Truus, thank you for your comments. Much appreciated. I was disappointed with the darkness in this particular section of the film. Tried to lighten that section of the film however, it distorts the colour quality.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am very low on that thing I pay a fortune for each month. That is probably the problem. Will be able to watch it after the 1st of the month if it is still available. You do great work so I know it will be worth the wait. Love her rendition of the song, Such purity and control.

Comment

Just watched this lovely video and it is indeed very effective with the film clip. I had the same problem as SP but finally saw a little pic of Susan to the top right and clicked on it just in case. Bingo! Played beautifully.
                          "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                          They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

@ SP, That's a shame your internet allowance is low. Surely you could find a better price with more bang for your buck for internet usage and not be burdened with higher costs? Many thanks for the kind words regarding my previous videos. Look forward to your critique of my interpretation of AWM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ PL Thanks for letting me know your feeling about this video.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X