Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selimron View Post
    Susan appears to Loving Every Minute.
    I have always been of the opinion that when she is incorporating arm movements she is relaxed and enjoying herself.

Comment

With her arm movement, she is so into the song and notes, that is all she thinking about. Getting it perfect in every way. Thanks CB for post. She is beyond our dreams. She just gets better and better and living her dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Selimron View Post
        Susan appears to Loving Every Minute.

SUSAN life the song!IWhen she sing one bomb explode she not hear!

I hope you understand me!:smack-head:

Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysea View Post
          How amazing! She is certainly a "wonder woman" What is wrong with the tweeters out there. Can't they hear greatness. Susan is like no other. I give up on people who don't get Susan. It is their loss. Too bad for them. One thing I know, I am enjoying everything Susan is doing, especially these last few months.
          No, they can't hear greatness. They have listened to crap for so long that they can't tell a real talent when they hear one. Like you said...their loss.

Comment

CB, thank you for all the time and effort you take to enrich this forum, it lifts my spirits when i see what Susan has achieved in such a short time, and your wonderful posters add a new dimension to them , kudos CB
            “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
            Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by capucine View Post

SUSAN life the song!IWhen she sing one bomb explode she not hear!

I hope you understand me!:smack-head:

Belgium.
              capucine, you certainly GET IT, Susan lives every song, every word of the song , and if a bomb exploded when she was singing she would be so engrossed in the song she wouldnt hear it , great observation
              “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
              Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by proud to dream View Post

capucine, you certainly GET IT, Susan lives every song, every word of the song , and if a bomb exploded when she was singing she would be so engrossed in the song she wouldnt hear it , great observation

Thank you P.to.D., That I want tell!

Belgium.

Comment

Working...
                X