• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan Boyle - Her Inspiring Story

Review of Susan's autobiography:

http://www.sufferingwithjoy.com/2011...spiring-story/

Originally posted by musictchr View Post
    Lovely tribute, musictchr. Finding jewels like this is one of the many benefits of this forum. Many thanks.
    sigpic"There will always be plenty of people who will give up on you. No need to give up on yourself" Susan Boyle

Comment

WONDERFUL! Thanks for finding this. After I read TWIWBTB I posted that I felt it should be required reading for every Catholic teacher and parent especially. Of course I think it should be read by EVERYONE but no Catholic should miss this book in my opinion. If Susan were from my denomination our headquarters would be flying planes around with streamers advertising this book. Well, probably not as we aren't terribly well-heeled on the average, but you know what I mean.
      "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
      They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1936 View Post
        Lovely tribute, musictchr. Finding jewels like this is one of the many benefits of this forum. Many thanks.

Cac glad your o.k after those storms in Arkansas

Comment

musictchr, thank you for finding this article about Susan and her autobiography. I enjoyed reading it.

Comment

What a wonderful review. Thank You!
            Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

Thank you musictchr, inspiring is right on!!
              Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the end.
              Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Joan M for Susan View Post
                musictchr, thank you for finding this article about Susan and her autobiography. I enjoyed reading it.
                It came in my daily Google alerts. I didn't have to go looking. I'm surprised no one else posted it first. And it is a really nice review.

Comment

I will never forget watching Susan Boyle on Tv. What a talent she has and she carries herself so proudly. God is surely with her. I don't think I have that kind of talent and i know I wouldn't be able to get up in front on so many people. God Bless you Susan Boyle

Comment

[QUOTE=judy1;626013]I will never forget watching Susan Boyle on Tv. What a talent she has and she carries herself so proudly. God is surely with her. I don't think I have that kind of talent and i know I wouldn't be able to get up in front on so many people. God Bless you Susan Boyle[/QUOTE

Welcome to you Judy1, it is great having another 'Judy' in the forum. Yes, to all you have said. I think it still is a mystery to Susan that she, "just an ordinary person" inspires others. But, she continues to do so as she works her way along her career path. She was born with talents, raised to have humility and to be caring, and everything seems to have come together in her life to appear on the world stage when she could be discovered by millions instantly. It is her beautiful voice and musicality, her courage, and down to earth, caring nature that causes us to love her so much. She may never understand why so many love her but as long as she keeps on going and is happy it doesn't matter.

Comment

Glad to see this tread brought up again. Thanks, Judy1, and I agree with you 100%. Hope to see you join us often in our discussions of this remarkable lady, Susan Boyle. She puts her God in His correct place in her life and helps me.
                      "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                      They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Working...
                      X