No announcement yet.

Please Feel Free to Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi young Kate, good to be here at last. Thank you for your kind comments on my University work. I now move on to a full degree in Psychology which will take me 6 years, so when I achieve that I will be getting on a bit. I will be continuing with my Oil Paintings, so no fear there...lol

Comment

Thank you young Judy, you are so kind. Me shy? Cough Cough no way...lol Good to be part of the family and to share with others the love for our Susan...

Comment

That is wonderful, David. And the guys are very much in the minority here so we are doubly glad to have you.

You appear to be a man of diverse talents. Your oil painting of Susan sounds really interesting. Is there any way that you could post a photo of it here for the members to enjoy?

BTW just a tip for when you reply to posts. If you are replying to a specific comment, click on "Reply With Quote" at the bottom R/H of that comment, and when you have typed your reply in the box, click on "Post Quick Reply" at the bottom of your box, and the comment you are replying to will appear in your post.
        You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Originally posted by young David View Post
          Hi young Kate, good to be here at last. Thank you for your kind comments on my University work. I now move on to a full degree in Psychology which will take me 6 years, so when I achieve that I will be getting on a bit. I will be continuing with my Oil Paintings, so no fear there...lol
          David, I (we all, I am sure) would love to see your painting of Susan. After you have sent it to her, so she can see it, would you consider sharing a picture of it with us? I understand if you wouldn't want to--if it is "just for Susan", but would love to see it,otherwise. I have never been able to even draw a straight line, let alone paint, so I so admire anyone who can.
          Nearly a 73 year old Missouri farm wife here, so please feel free to call my "young" Judy, if you want to. LOL
          "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

Hello - I am hipgrammy - Beth, and I am from the Louisville, KY area. I have mostly lurked from 2009, but every once in a while I will post. I am totally blown away that Susan will be here and I will be able to see/hear her in person. I would never have believed that would happen.

Comment

Hi David, welcome to the forum! Thanks for dropping by and introducing yourself. Where in England is Weston-super-Mare? Such a lovely name for your community.

Comment

David, to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by hipgrammy View Post
                  Hello - I am hipgrammy - Beth, and I am from the Louisville, KY area. I have mostly lurked from 2009, but every once in a while I will post. I am totally blown away that Susan will be here and I will be able to see/hear her in person. I would never have believed that would happen.

young David and hipgrammy! Hipgrammy, I know what you mean about Susan coming to your city.. I never imagined Susan would be coming to Atlanta... I like both of your forum names...young at heart!

Comment

hi David and everyone. my name Jose Jimenez.

and anyone who remembers that is old like I am!

(hint: Bill Dana on the Steve Allen show.)
                    Even in hard times there's a possibility to have fun.

Eyden I

Comment

Originally posted by hipgrammy View Post
                      Hipgrammy, great to see you posting, hope you will be attending the M&G in Louisville too, see you in Louisville.

Comment

Thank you young Little Lulu, great to be onboard so to speak. My jokes are very silly ones with no smut

Comment

Hi young Jose, pleased to meet you. Look forward to chatting :-)

Comment

Hi young riseandshine, if you look on a map of the UK and find "Bristol" to the west, drop down the coast and with luck you should find Weston-super-Mare or as the locals call it Weston-super-Mud. It is a sea side resort which attracts people from all over the UK although mainly from the Birmingham area.

Comment

Originally posted by ksdust View Post
                              hi David and everyone. my name Jose Jimenez.

and anyone who remembers that is old like I am!

(hint: Bill Dana on the Steve Allen show.)
                              Yea, me young David am presuming was born in 1950, I won't be 63 till October.

Comment

Hello young David, and welcome to the Forum! Good to have you with us, and greetings from Los Angeles.

Comment

Working...
                                X