Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click Me I Have A Surprise For You

Hi Everyone,

I have a present for you. It's a Susan Movie. This video has taken me a long long time to make which is why you haven't seen a new Susan Video from me in quite sometime. This video shows her entire four year career in order of when events we're filmed... I got almost everything she's done and It's a little longer than my previous 4 minute videos, but it's fun and I hope everyone likes it. The longest part was doing the research to figure out when everything was filmed opposed to just airing on TV. I had to guess in a few places but I think it's really close actually

However, now that I'm done this video... finally... I'm going to start updating my older videos and add some newer footage to them. That shouldn't take me very long and then I'll do some more of the 3 minute videos I used to do which only take me a couple days instead of a couple months like this one you are about to see...

So here it is... My little Susan Movie with her entire journey in order of occurrence.

Great video while it lasted. It quit at 15:40. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by hello dolly View Post
      Great video while it lasted. It quit at 15:40. What happened?
      Oh no it shouldn't have

Comment

Originally posted by Clarissastarr View Post
        Oh no it shouldn't have
        I refreshed the page and started it again at 15:35 and it played all the way to end. Very strange. Great video. Thanks.

Comment

I saw it without problems...
          Lovely video, Clarissa! Thank you!

Comment

That was wonderful....Thank you for all your hard work!

Comment

Wow, what a wonderful short film, Clarissastarr! My eyes were glued to the screen, not wanting to miss a second. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Comment

Wow, Clarissa. Just WOW! What a great job. And what a great time for it to be posted. I couldn't sleep and got up to find it and watch it at 1 a.m. What a job you did. Don't know how you got that all straight. Thanks!
                "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

what a wonderful surprise to start the day! thank you very much ClarissaStarr I could see the whole video smoothly
                  Last edited by roosie; 04-27-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

That was a superb job, Clarissastarr! I loved it all the way through, and I'll definitely go back to it again, especially to try and pick up some words I missed. I do remember everything in there, but it's brilliant to see it all together in succession like that.

Just a few of my favorite moments: "Happy Birthday" in Japan; on stage with Donny; and those great scenes from the musical (um, how did you get those, anyway??). When you played "Stuck in the Middle," then we saw that scene on stage, I nearly jumped out of my seat. The whole video was full of joy. Thank you!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you clarissastarr! Great video!

Comment

A truly amazing video, Clarissastarr. I enjoyed it very much and watched the entire video with a huge smile on my face. You didn't miss anything in Susan's amazing journey. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you Clarissastarr for sharing this beautiful video!WOW many work!

Belgium.

Comment

Mine stopped in the middle but after I refresed the page, I got to see all of it.
                            VERY VERY nice!
                            I know you put a lot of work into it and it showed.
                            it was perfect!

Comment

It is great! Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                              X