For France - Susan singing - Imagine All the People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For France - Susan singing - Imagine All the People

Imagine if all the people..... my homage to the French who, yet again, have been targeted by Radicalised Terrorist Extremists.

edit. This is now an edited video. The original has been replaced.
    Last edited by Circlette00_Aus; 11-15-2015, 07:42 AM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
    Imagine if all the people..... my homage to the French who, yet again, have been targeted by Radicalised Terrorist Extremists.

Lovely tribute, beautifully sung by Susan.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Circ BEAUTIFUL and video!

Comment

Thanks Circ, beautiful. Thoughts, prayers, and to the people of France.

Comment

Un grand merci Circ- a big Thankyou.This is a beautiful reflection after the horrific events in Paris.

When I saw a video of a French pianist playing Imagine on the streets of Paris yesterday , surrounded by crowds and photographers, I thought straightaway of Susan's version and how good it would be to have that playing.You have had the same idea but have been able to do something about it with your gift for making videos.It's perfect .I wish more people could see it.

Comment

That was wonderful, Circ. Thank you. Very sad event which is being marked all over the World....

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!! Love and hugs xx

Comment

Wow!! That was really beautiful. Thank you. Circ for bringing this to us.

Comment

Originally posted by English admirer View Post
                    Un grand merci Circ- a big Thankyou.This is a beautiful reflection after the horrific events in Paris.

When I saw a video of a French pianist playing Imagine on the streets of Paris yesterday , surrounded by crowds and photographers, I thought straightaway of Susan's version and how good it would be to have that playing.You have had the same idea but have been able to do something about it with your gift for making videos.It's perfect .I wish more people could see it.
                    Yes, I was thinking the same thing as I heard the pianist playing "Imagine".

Comment

Originally posted by karinemusa View Post
                      Karinemusa ... very happy you are safe. Very nice tribute, Circ!

Comment

Thank you, Circ......beautiful.....Karinemusa,, much love......My heart aches over this tragedy.

Comment

Thanks for the comments.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Circ.
                            The Sun Never Sets On Susan Boyle.:rolleyes:

Comment

Lovely sentiments in the video. Great job, Circ!
                              SHOP AMAZON
                              Support the Forum

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...here-on-Amazon

Comment

Working...
                              X