TWIWBTB_#30_NYTimes_BestSeller HardcoverNonfiction 29_Oct_2010 Susan Boyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWIWBTB_#30_NYTimes_BestSeller HardcoverNonfiction 29_Oct_2010 Susan Boyle

The Woman I Was Born To Be by Susan Boyle #30 New York Times Best Seller - Hardcover Nonfiction 29_Oct_2010 (Atria Books)

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/07/bo...ref=bestseller
    Last edited by Hampsong-Ohio; 10-31-2010, 07:35 AM.

Thank you Thank you! This is brilliant - because there are thousands of books out there at any one time.

UKSusanfanAnn is also reporting she's #10 on the Sunday Times Bestsellers list in London!
    "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
    Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

Comment

WOW super
      SuPo4SuBo

Comment

yes Just what I wanted to be hearing! Yaaaaay

Comment

Oh Ye-us!!! Go Subo!:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:
          sigpic"There will always be plenty of people who will give up on you. No need to give up on yourself" Susan Boyle

Comment

That is wonderful. And that without any professional reviews yet in the mainstream media anywhere. Or have I missed something?
            You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MollBobbers View Post
                That is wonderful. And that without any professional reviews yet in the mainstream media anywhere. Or have I missed something?
                No, Moll, you haven't missed anything that I can see. But there is a space limit to what the Times (NY) can review, and they are good enough to make the titles a clickable link to take you to the review. This week, on the list of the top 15 NON-fiction, hard cover books, they did NOT review 3, 5, 8, 12, or 15! So keep your fingers crosed. They may yet got to it someday.

We need a fingers-crossed smiley.

/S

Comment

Great News!
                  Thanks for the research.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SandraLee View Post

No, Moll, you haven't missed anything that I can see. But there is a space limit to what the Times (NY) can review, and they are good enough to make the titles a clickable link to take you to the review. This week, on the list of the top 15 NON-fiction, hard cover books, they did NOT review 3, 5, 8, 12, or 15! So keep your fingers crosed. They may yet got to it someday.

We need a fingers-crossed smiley.

/S
                    Thanks, Sandra. That helps.
                    You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

I am so pleased for her. I just finished reading her book and found it a delight. Poignant, funny and insightful. I will be reading it again in the not to distant future. Again good on you Susan.

Comment

WOW, that’s super GREAT, with all these books coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hampsong-Ohio View Post
                          The Woman I Was Born To Be by Susan Boyle #30 New York Times Best Seller - Hardcover Nonfiction 29_Oct_2010 (Atria Books)

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/07/bo...ref=bestseller
                          Now that's GREAT news.
                          Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
                            I am so pleased for her. I just finished reading her book and found it a delight. Poignant, funny and insightful. I will be reading it again in the not to distant future. Again good on you Susan.
                            I've read it 3 times already and am still not tired of it - I find more little gems each time; e.g., "It was Donny who 'floated my boat' ". Never heard that phrase before!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyPA View Post

Now that's GREAT news.
                              Thanks for letting us know.
                              I can't believe it. Next the TIMES will be reviewing it.

Edit: Forgot to say YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by trennie; 10-31-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X