Susan - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan - Bridge Over Troubled Water

Using a scene where Forrest Gump says his farewells to Jenny. BOTW plays in the background. Mixing the audios was tricky in parts. BTW, I am aware that on the video, I left an "r" out of Forrest but, too late to amend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skB4AgQGulQ
    sigpic

This song really gives me chills when I hear it Circ. HOPE is my favorite of Susan's albums. YRMU, Wish You Were Here, I Can Only Imagine and blow me away too, but Susan's power in BOTW is to me, similar to that in Return, Unchained Melody, You Have to Be There. The juice of life - chill bestowing . Her power when she brings forth deep emotion, is her genius IMHO. Yet Angel, sends me right into heaven too.....

Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
    Using a scene where Forrest Gump says his farewells to Jenny. BOTW plays in the background. Mixing the audios was tricky in parts. BTW, I am aware that on the video, I left an "r" out of Forrest but, too late to amend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skB4AgQGulQ
    Support your Forum: shop SuBo store
    http://www.subostore.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kathleen 0787 View Post
      This song really gives me chills when I hear it Circ. HOPE is my favorite of Susan's albums. YRMU, Wish You Were Here, I Can Only Imagine and blow me away too, but Susan's power in BOTW is to me, similar to that in Return, Unchained Melody, You Have to Be There. The juice of life - chill bestowing . Her power when she brings forth deep emotion, is her genius IMHO. Yet Angel, sends me right into heaven too.....
      Circ, I would echo every word Kathleen so beautifully posted. Wonderful choice of song and scene. "Chill bestowing..." Well said.
      "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
      They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

@ Kathleen and PL. Thank you both for your comments. Initially, I wasn't that fussed with this last CD. Probably related to my health conniption last July. So, I didn't quite get it when others have commented about the beauty of Susan's voice in the album Hope, which shows the true beauty of her voice. And, yes a more powerful voice if that's possible. As we have come to know, Susan takes a particular song to express how she feels. Consequently, my videos are evolving in an endeavour to provide an image, which I hope, justifies Susan's song selections, which are poignant. The feedback from you both is appreciated.
        sigpic

Comment

Exquisitely done! Thank you!

Comment

And I appreciate the artistry that you, Circ and others create in video tributes. Another way of expressing how Susan inspires us and brings "comfort and joy" to me, anyway. ::

he inspiration and joy Susan has brought us all.
            Originally posted by Circlette00_Aus View Post
            @ Kathleen and PL. Thank you both for your comments. Initially, I wasn't that fussed with this last CD. Probably related to my health conniption last July. So, I didn't quite get it when others have commented about the beauty of Susan's voice in the album Hope, which shows the true beauty of her voice. And, yes a more powerful voice if that's possible. As we have come to know, Susan takes a particular song to express how she feels. Consequently, my videos are evolving in an endeavour to provide an image, which I hope, justifies Susan's song selections, which are poignant. The feedback from you both is appreciated.
            Support your Forum: shop SuBo store
            http://www.subostore.com/

Comment

Gayle, Thank you so much for your comments. It is nice to see a post from you.

Kathleen.
              sigpic

Comment

nice work Circ as aways!!
                sigpic"

Caveat: All opinions expressed are in my humble opinion unless stated otherwise.

Comment

Beautiful, Circ! Thank you.
                  If you can dream it, you can do it.
                  Walt Disney

Comment

That was beautiful, Circ! Thank you!

Comment

Teri, Henny and Lu, Thanks for watching and commenting on this video. I believe Susan did a brilliant job singing BOTW but, it did take me a few listens of the Hope CD to feel her voice that draws one to her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X