No announcement yet.

Please Feel Free to Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cecelia4Susan, glad to have you join us and please join in the conversation.

Comment

• Welcome Cecelia4Susan! You have found the perfect place to follow all things Susan

Comment

• Nice to meet you, Cecelia4. So glad you found the Forum at long last. This is a great place to celebrate Susan and meet all the Forum members . Susan is a treasure and we love her to bits....

Comment

• Thank you for the warm welcome!

Comment

• Welcome, Cecelia4Susan! The Forum is a wonderful place to celebrate Susan, follow news about her and get to know an amazing group of fans from many places in the world.
            SHOP AMAZON
            Support the Forum

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...here-on-Amazon

Comment

• Welcome from me too. You will love it here!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clemmie View Post
                Welcome, Cecelia4Susan! The Forum is a wonderful place to celebrate Susan, follow news about her and get to know an amazing group of fans from many places in the world.
                Clemmie is right, Cecelia4Susan!

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

• Welcome to All 'newbies' - we love to share Susan with like-minded people! Anyone new who would like to look back at her entire career can check out the Susan Boyle Career History category, which shows every performance and most interviews she's given, with poster, links to videos, etc.... At the top are links to each year, since she began her professional career:

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-9-2017
                  "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
                  Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
                  http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
                  http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
                  http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

Comment

• Welcome, Cecelia4Susan!

If there is anyone else out there who is new or has only been a lurker, we'd love to hear from you.

Comment

• Welcome, 1SBFNZ. It is so nice to welcome an enthusiastic new member. You will fit right in here.

Great that you are planning a trip to Scotland, and I hope all your dreams come true.
                      Last edited by MollBobbers; 10-26-2017, 11:14 AM.
                      You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

• Welcome aboard #1sbfnz, You will have fun here. It is my 2nd home and family. I do hope you get to meet Susan. And you will love Scotland.

Comment

• Welcome #1SBFNZ, great you are joining us.

Comment

• Nice to meet you #1SBFNZ.....welcome to the Forum. I do hope you get to meet Susan....it would be a big bonus for your trip to Scotland. You will have fun here and if you have been following the Forum you will see we are a great bunch of SusaFans.....

Comment

• Thank you for introducing yourself, #1SBFNZ. Welcome! This is a good place to be as a Susafan of any age!
                              Blessings & Bear Hugs
                              SusaFan Squad member
                              Supporting Susan in a Positive Way

Comment

• Originally posted by #1SBFNZ
                                Big thank you to Gerry (jayhawk fan) on SBFII social media team for all your help and such a warm welcome!

Huge fan of Susan! Her music has helped in truly unspeakable ways. At 25, I am likely to be one of Susan's youngest fans from way down under in Christchurch, New Zealand. Am hoping to be able to meet Susan when my husband and I travel to Scotland in July / August 2018 to meet unknown relatives and to discover the roots and heritage of our families. It would be a dream come true to meet Susan, at the very least to get Susan's autograph in our copy of her book, maybe even a photo (now we're dreaming a dream!) - if you know or think you could help us in anyway make this possible, please let us know - we would owe you a great debt of gratitude.

Looking forward to reading, sharing and contributing to the forum - it is great to be here.
                                Welcome, Pablo and Adrian (#1SBFNZ)! As the time draws nearer to your visit to Scotland, you should get in touch with Stevieboy (I'll send you a PM) -- maybe you can meet with the Scottish members! I hope you get to meet Susan... As for being young, we have a great Susafan called Wesley, who just turned 21 and who has met Susan at least three times!

"I once was lost, but now am found."
                                Susafan Squad Member

Comment

Working...
                                X