Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the information, this is great news

Comment

Yes, very happy about this news. Looks like all things are/will be working together to promote Susan, the most talented singer today. I count myself lucky to be living in her time
      Last edited by amet; 06-13-2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome Rita711@comcast.net

Originally posted by Rita711@comcast.net View Post
        I have read Susan's book 3 times,just to make sure I Did not miss anything! I loved reading, her story it was honest, funny, and at times,sad, but in the end Susan did triumph!!!!!!! My Idol
        Welcome To Posting On The Forum Rita! Richard

Comment

I have read Susan's book 3 times,just to make sure I Did not miss anything! I loved reading, her story it was honest, funny, and at times,sad, but in the end Susan did triumph!!!!!!! My Idol
          Mine too, Rita! Welcome to the forum! It's a great place to be.
          sigpic"There will always be plenty of people who will give up on you. No need to give up on yourself" Susan Boyle

Comment

You've inspired me to read it one more time for I think I've only read it twice. Welcome to the forum Rita!
            No sweeping exits or offstage lines
            Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, Rita.

Susan's book is a great read - I've read it 7 times because it's like being with her. I carry it with me when I know I'll be killing time waiting - like a doctor's office - plus people ask about her and that gives me a chance to talk her up. Can't wait for the next one!

"And there's more to come - Wow!"

Comment

Wonderful news!!! AND welcome to the Forum Rita!!!

Comment

Question for anyone who went to the musical - was there any mention in the printed program notes of Susan's autobiography? If so, that might encourage sales of the book among those who want to know more about her.

Comment

I thought Susan's Autobiography with her CD's and Elaine C. Smith's Autobiography were For Sale in the Lobby!
                    The Sun Never Sets On Susan Boyle.:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Selimron View Post
                      I thought Susan's Autobiography with her CD's and Elaine C. Smith's Autobiography were For Sale in the Lobby!
                      There was NOTHING on sale at the Bristol venue - waste of an opportunity there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by woody View Post
                        There was NOTHING on sale at the Bristol venue - waste of an opportunity there.
                        Only Elaine's book was on sale in Newcastle, but in Dublin they were selling both Elaine and Susan's books, plus all three of Susan's CDs. Regarding the programme for the musical, I cannot lay my hand on it at the moment, but I remember that there was mention of "another autobiography", which would indicate that they also mentioned the first one.
                        You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Originally posted by MollBobbers View Post
                          Only Elaine's book was on sale in Newcastle, but in Dublin they were selling both Elaine and Susan's books, plus all three of Susan's CDs. Regarding the programme for the musical, I cannot lay my hand on it at the moment, but I remember that there was mention of "another autobiography", which would indicate that they also mentioned the first one.
                          Had a quick look, Moll, there's a brief mention of the first book on page 11 (the pages are not numbered), then on page 12, "a fourth album (is) in the wings and a second autobiography charting her remarkable life story...Susan shows no sign of slowing down."

Comment

Originally posted by nanajean View Post
                            Had a quick look, Moll, there's a brief mention of the first book on page 11 (the pages are not numbered), then on page 12, "a fourth album (is) in the wings and a second autobiography charting her remarkable life story...Susan shows no sign of slowing down."
                            Thanks nanajean for confirming.
                            You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Originally posted by UKSusanfanAnn View Post
                              The Woman I Was Born to BE/Susan Boyle ( (Bantam Press £18.99) Memoir of singer catapulted to fame by BGT 5,845 (8,095) I think that is the number of books sold this week and altogether

Susan is at No.10 in the Sunday Times List this week, last week she was No,. 24
                              "A broken and contrite [humble] heart I will not despise [turn away]" -- Psalm 51:17.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBill View Post
                                Also worth noting that on Booksellers.com - a very respected UK listing, Susan was not on the list at all last week, but has now debuted at #13 - wonderful achievement!

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/13...hits-list.html
                                So good to see this great book still finding its way into people's homes. A truly fine piece of writing about a truly fine lady.

So glad you checked in, Rita. Hope to see you lots more here.

"To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                                They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Working...
                                X