Susan sings Shiseido ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UKSusanfanAnn View Post
    Stunning indeed but such a shame that only real Fans get to hear Susan's stunning VOICE, how many non fans have heard WTF for instance very very few, someone n eeds to get these songs out there for the non fans to hear otherwise it is such a dreadful waste of a gorgeous voice.

Great find ejt4smb,thankyou.
    Do you realise how many people live in Japan
    Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
    Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

Originally posted by truusbuist View Post

Quite! As I have said repeatedly, full of surprises, ''Oor lassie!"
      SusaFan Squad Member
      Supporting Susan In A Positive Way

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." (Emerson)

Comment

Yes but I would like some English speaking non fans to hear it, radio2 would be good, lol

Comment

126,475,664. Just a rough estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieboy49 View Post

Quite! As I have said repeatedly, full of surprises, ''Oor lassie!"
            But with respect that is not going to get her played on the radio, in the US, Canada, OZ, UK and Europe etc. or get to my best friend who is on the cusp of being a fan but feel she hasn't heard the best of Susan since the audition.
            Last edited by UKSusanfanAnn; 02-20-2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Wow!!!!!!
              Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

Originally posted by John V. View Post
                126,475,664. Just a rough estimate.
                Unfortunately they don't help Susan get to no1. in the US, UK etc where she will be noticed. Sadly.

Comment

What a classy AD using the beautiful voice of a classy lady.
                  Last edited by Little Lulu; 02-20-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Yes, yes, yessssssss!!!!
                    Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the end.
                    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Unfortunately they don't help Susan get to no1. in the US, UK etc where she will be noticed. Sadly.
                      But Ann, she was #1 in the UK. Thus setting a new record. Just an aside, I'll bet she was paid a bucket load of money for her two Japanese ads as well.
                      BTW.....................see you soon! (I just love saying that).
                      sigpic"There will always be plenty of people who will give up on you. No need to give up on yourself" Susan Boyle

Comment

[QUOTE=cac1936;663601]
                        Originally posted by Marie Jean View Post

Wonder if that could be the extra track on the Japanese SOTWOM. I may have read what it was, but if so have forgotten. It is simply stunning!!
                        No that's a full song. I have the JP CD and it's very pretty. But not bravura like this.

I think the really important thing about this commercial is that it shows what Susan could do on a movie theme. I know Adele probably has Bond locked up, but Bond isn't the only movie coming out of Hollywood this year. Susan is apparently repped by CAA for things like this. I hope Andy has sent them a clip.

Comment

But with respect that is not going to get her played on the radio, in the US, Canada, OZ, UK and Europe etc. or get to my best friend who is on the cusp of being a fan but feel she hasn't heard the best of Susan since the audition.

Originally Posted by cac1936
                          It is voice on albums 1-3 so no doubt will be the one on #4.

UKSusanfanAnn You are the best Carol, good on you
                          Your friend and some of us want THAT voice.
                          http://gratefulness.org/light-a-candle

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Marie Jean View Post
                            Your friend and some of us want THAT voice.
                            What voice has been on the other albums? If you mean you want that kind of arrangement, that's a whole 'nother thing MJ. THAT voice is capable of so many inflections, colors, nuances, and tones and Susan has already shown her marvelous ability to use them. I expect she will continue to do so, so it's all good. JMHO of course.
                            sigpic"There will always be plenty of people who will give up on you. No need to give up on yourself" Susan Boyle

Comment

Originally posted by cac1936 View Post
                              But Ann, she was #1 in the UK. Thus setting a new record. Just an aside, I'll bet she was paid a bucket load of money for her two Japanese ads as well.
                              BTW.....................see you soon! (I just love saying that).
                              Hi Carol, I meant in future for albums #4,5,6, .... I would love for my friend to have heard Susan sings this and WTF but unless I was to point her in the right direction she will not hear them but I love that you are always so positive, I must learn from you and yes see you soon, take care on that long journey.

Comment

Hi Carol, I meant in future for albums #4,5,6, .... I would love for my friend to have heard Susan sings this and WTF but unless I was to point her in the right direction she will not hear them but I love that you are always so positive, I must learn from you and yes see you soon, take care on that long journey.
                                Well, Ann, we'll both have positive thoughts for more #1's for those and many more albums!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X