Susan sings Shiseido ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReynieCarroll View Post
    Such a beautiful melody to start and then yes, THAT is the Susan voice I/we want to hear more, more of - outstanding! Does Sony know THIS is THE voice.
    I don't believe that they do RC.

Comment

Wonder what she is advertising? Shampoo? Makeup?
      "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

The exact words are underneath the black bar and it says Dennis Gunn. Maybe he wrote it.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyPA View Post

Well perhaps someone should forward it to the young lady (Sony) who was asking for feedback recently. Teri could you?

Comment

Originally posted by MartyPA View Post

Well, Sony Japan or the advertiser knows which way is up. Except for the final line the song sounds promising as a full-blown recording. Maybe Susan will get her first #1 single in Japan.....sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen View Post
              What a fabulous find! Are our tech experts willing to separate the voice-over from the video so we can hear only Susan's voice?
              Scroll down below the video and click on the black bar that says "HAKU TVCM...Play",click on the bar and you will hear 39 seconds of Susan without the voiceover.

Comment

Simply beautiful. Would like to hear the whole song. These commercials pay very well like the beer commercial also in Japan. Wish she would get some in the US.

Comment

I can't hear it.It is jerky and not hearable for me. HELP!

Comment

Wow! I just choked on my tea and bit my tongue at the same time! That was absolutely fabulous -- but it's in a
                    Japanese commercial????? Good gravy.

Comment

This is really beautiful I love it.

Comment

OMG!! Susan sounds so incredible!! Why oh why can't they let her sing in this voice on her CDs?? Sales will go thru the roof if they just let Susan do it her way.
                        The single hand that wipes your tears during your failures is much more important than the countless hands that come together to clap for your successes

Comment

Don’t see me
                          Just a girl
                          Feeling small in a big world
                          Can’t see me
                          Not all I need to be
                          Face up HAKU

Comment

OK I got it. Susan needs a Japanese producer. Everything she records over there is gorgeous. Or did she record this in London. Wonder who did the arrangement?

Comment

Originally posted by diane wheldrake View Post
                              Simply beautiful. Would like to hear the whole song. These commercials pay very well like the beer commercial also in Japan. Wish she would get some in the US.
                              Maybe she will. I'm sure Andy has it in mind. You know, when you think about it, Susan is finally having a nice life. A fat bank account, an ongoing income stream from CDs and commercials and finally a social life. The only thing lacking is someone to keep her company when she's at home.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar puddin View Post
                                I can't hear it.It is jerky and not hearable for me. HELP!
                                SP, did you scroll down and click on the black bar?
                                It might be that your internet connection isn't fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X