No announcement yet.

8th Audition Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you AD for expressing what we all feel so well. Isn't it amazing what she has accomplished for herself and for us. May it continue unabated.

Comment

Bill, I meant to tell you I love this poster! You captured these highlights beautifully, and so nice to put her standing there next to them, looking pretty and pleased.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for expressing what we all feel about Susan and her amazing journey. Amber Duke and Clemmie, you have both expressed so well how we all felt when we first heard Susan's magnificent voice and how fortunate we have been to follow her. I have made so many beautiful friends because of Susan, from so many far-off places. I'm so happy to be a part of all this!

Comment

CBill, the poster is stunning and just perfect for celebrating her 8th anniversary.

AD, you expressed so well how we all have felt from the very beginning. Thanks!

Comment

Beautiful poster Bill! Thank you.
            Support your Forum: shop SuBo store
            http://www.subostore.com/

Comment

Thanks for all the great posts and wonderful poster, Bill. Yep, what a ride. I know what it did for me, what it did for Susan must have been something else! It's a good feeling know Susan's life is so much better.
              Met some wonderful people, too.
              Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

It's getting more and more difficult to find the adequate words for your posters, Bill...
                they are just getting more beautiful and meaningful every time...

Thanks for sharing your talent and passion with us...

Yes, we will never forget those days...and nights!

Comment

Just curious--are any of those old videos that people took, of Susan on the tour Cowell put on, where the top --10?? -winners of the show that year, sang a song. I believe maybe Susan sang 2 songs, and they went to several locations. She sang at most of them, but missed 3 or 4, I think, due to not feeling well. I haven't seen any of them in a long time. ?? And I guess it has been 8 years now--don't know how long things stay on the internet. I know we all waited, and prayed someone had managed to get a good video.
                  "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

Originally posted by JudyMcKinn View Post
                    Just curious--are any of those old videos that people took, of Susan on the tour Cowell put on, where the top --10?? -winners of the show that year, sang a song. I believe maybe Susan sang 2 songs, and they went to several locations. She sang at most of them, but missed 3 or 4, I think, due to not feeling well. I haven't seen any of them in a long time. ?? And I guess it has been 8 years now--don't know how long things stay on the internet. I know we all waited, and prayed someone had

managed to get a good video.
                    I know Teesiel had some of the best. Can't remember what her youtube channel was called. You can also just Google Susan Boyle BGT Tour 2009 and Google will find some. I remember some of the best were Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and one in Wales.

Comment

Great poster, Bill! I still remember the effect when I saw her performance a couple days later on youtube. Wow! I also appreciate all the members here and friends I've made from it.

Comment

Just curious--are any of those old videos that people took, of Susan on the tour Cowell put on, where the top --10?? -winners of the show that year, sang a song. I believe maybe Susan sang 2 songs, and they went to several locations. She sang at most of them, but missed 3 or 4, I think, due to not feeling well. I haven't seen any of them in a long time. ?? And I guess it has been 8 years now--don't know how long things stay on the internet. I know we all waited, and prayed someone had managed to get a good video.
                        Hi Judy!

On our Main Site we have a bunch of those BGT 2009 Tour with Susan singing. Here is a link to them: http://susan-boyle.com/playlist/Susan-on-Tour-2

Comment

Originally posted by Bubblegum View Post
                          Hi Judy!

On our Main Site we have a bunch of those BGT 2009 Tour with Susan singing. Here is a link to them: http://susan-boyle.com/playlist/Susan-on-Tour-2
                          Wow! Thanks, Bubblegum. I had no idea all those were on the main site. This should keep me busy for a while. Looks like there is a LOT of other stuff on there too, that I hadn't thought much about for several years, and will enjoy again. Will give me something to do when I am bored, and not much is going on here on the forum. Thank you again!
                          "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

Wow! Thanks, Bubblegum. I had no idea all those were on the main site. This should keep me busy for a while. Looks like there is a LOT of other stuff on there too, that I hadn't thought much about for several years, and will enjoy again. Will give me something to do when I am bored, and not much is going on here on the forum. Thank you again!
                            Wow, me neither. Thanks from me, too, BG

Comment

CBill, what a beautiful poster ~ as always, but more to it each year.

And AD, I love what you wrote.

Here's a little 2009 memory that came to mind the other day. At the time, I still lived in California and Brooklyn Blessings lived in Brooklyn, NY. Both of us were Susafans from almost Day 1 (April 15, to be exact). Anyway, I had flown up here to the wilds of Oregon for the annual big weekend of pine needle raking at the family cabin. It's a VERY big project each year. Some of my friends up here kindly offered to help out. But they were quite perplexed to find me (at my friends' house) most-uncharacteristically glued to the Internet and on the phone with BB as we watched the BGT Final. Fortunately, it was also raining heavily, which isn't good for pine needle raking/burning . . . . So we had that excuse, too.

BTW, two of these perplexed friends, Karen and Jon, attended Susan's concert in San Francisco and met a lot of you at the pre-concert dinner. Just today, Karen and I were thinking it would be fun for some Scotland friends, ex-pats, and other Susafans to visit beautiful Oregon. It's time for a meet-n-greet, we think!
                              Blessings & Bear Hugs
                              SusaFan Squad member
                              Supporting Susan in a Positive Way

Comment

Thanks CB for another beautiful poster. It brings back so many memories of hearing Susan for the first time, waiting excitedly for each album to be released and making new friends at her US concerts. Can't wait for her next great adventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X