No announcement yet.

Please Feel Free to Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Live 2012 SusaPerformance I Almost Never Thought Would Happen Loyle4Boyle

This May 12, 2012 performance of Madonna's "You'll See" was Susan's first return to Britain's Got Talent since the May 30, 2009 Final. Since release of "IDAD" in November 2009 I'd pined for Susan to sing THIS tune live; by the time THIS magnificent performance came off I'd given up all hope of it ever being sung, but then was totally blown apart to see "She Who Is" have her greatest triumph to date singing this forcefully personal tune - my favorite of all her songs to date. If, IF she ever gets to sing it again live on stage I pray I'll be there to hear it - and just fall to pieces. What Holy Glory here we see

Last edited by Retired In Kalifornia; 05-24-2015, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loyal4Boyle View Post
      I am a fan of Susan who was here when this fan site was initially established. I haven't been in here for many years. So glad to be back. Hoping to get caught up with the great goings on in her life. :biggrin
      Hi, Loyal4Boyle ~ Welcome back ~ from another old timer!
      Blessings & Bear Hugs
      SusaFan Squad member
      Supporting Susan in a Positive Way

Comment

• Originally posted by Loyal4Boyle View Post
        I am a fan of Susan who was here when this fan site was initially established. I haven't been in here for many years. So glad to be back. Hoping to get caught up with the great goings on in her life. :biggrin
        Welcome back, Loyal4Boyle!
        We are still here, loving and enjoying Susan Boyle!
        A good place to be!

Comment

• Originally posted by internigt View Post

Welcome back, Loyal4Boyle!
          We are still here, loving and enjoying Susan Boyle!
          A good place to be!

Hi loyal4. Pull up a chair, we are anxiously waiting for Susan,s adventure when she appears in South Africa in a couple of weeks.
          How cool is that!!

Comment

• Hi everybody. I am back. My absence had to do with my mom having an auto accident. We lost her after months of rehab. I missed everybody and hope to reconnect.
            sigpicI love that her heart is as pure as her voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amy Wells View Post
              Hi everybody. I am back. My absence had to do with my mom having an auto accident. We lost her after months of rehab. I missed everybody and hope to reconnect.
              Welcome back. I know you miss your mom! I am so sorry for your loss. Moms are special. I am sure she is with you in spirit.

Comment

• Hello again, Amy, welcome back. I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. We are here anytime you pop in to chat. Cheers

Comment

• Hi Amy -- So sorry about your Mom. I lost mine ten years ago, so I know exactly how you feel...

Nice to see you posting, nevertheless.

"I once was lost, but now am found."
                  Susafan Squad Member

Comment

• Welcome back, Amy!
                    It's never easy to lose your mom... no matter how or at what age...

We are here if we can ease this hard time for you.

Comment

• Hi! I'm GeliWho from Berlin, Germany. I'm so happy to find this fansite. I hope to meet a lot of Susan Boyle fans here and to get new infos about the scottish lady I love and adore since I watched the audition some months ago. Nice to be here!

Comment

• Hello, GeliWho! I'm glad I could help you join the fan site. Have fun looking at pictures and reading interesting threads about Susan.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeliWho View Post
                          Hi! I'm GeliWho from Berlin, Germany. I'm so happy to find this fansite. I hope to meet a lot of Susan Boyle fans here and to get new infos about the scottish lady I love and adore since I watched the audition some months ago. Nice to be here!
                          Hi GeliWho . You are very welcome.

You are in the right place now if you want to get all the information available about The Scottish SongBird, and to talk to other folks who are as besotted as you are.

We expect within the next week or so to have information about her new album (Album 7) which hopefully will be released before Christmas. There will be a lot of discussion here about it - even before we know very much about it.

I hope you will join in.
                          You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

• Originally posted by GeliWho View Post
                            Hi! I'm GeliWho from Berlin, Germany. I'm so happy to find this fansite. I hope to meet a lot of Susan Boyle fans here and to get new infos about the scottish lady I love and adore since I watched the audition some months ago. Nice to be here!
                            Welcome GeliWho! So glad you found the fan site. Should be interesting to watch for Susan's next cd coming soon!

Comment

• A very welcome to the forum GeliWho, how nice to have a German Susan friend .
                              Herzliches willkommen !!
                              Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
                              Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

• Hi GeliWho and welcome to the forum for Susan Boyle. I am so happy you found us and know you will find many interesting things about Susan here. Including photos and videos. You are just in time to participate in all the excitement about Susan's seventh album to be released soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X