X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capucine View Post

Thanks so much Tommy!

This morning I have go doctor for result important test!

And now I have need listen all you video! SUSAN voice give me physical strength!
    Capucine, I hope the results of your tests show you are in good health. If sweetness counts, you have an abundance of that. Much love, and God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by soothed View Post
      Capucine, I hope the results of your tests show you are in good health. If sweetness counts, you have an abundance of that. Much love, and God Bless.

Dear soothed thank you very much!

Comment

Thank you Tommy, this is a great idea. I am so glad to have so many of your beautiful tribute videos available on one thread. They will be easy to find whenever needed.

You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Originally posted by MollBobbers View Post
          Thank you Tommy, this is a great idea. I am so glad to have so many of your beautiful tribute videos available on one thread. They will be easy to find whenever needed.

Thank YOU, dear friend ....

Love and SusaHugs, Tommy

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3yw2e9hS9o
            Last edited by TommyUSA; 01-02-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks for capturing the Lakewood performance, Tommy! I wasn't able to listen to the video on Facebook because I didn't have the latest version of Java downloaded (and I can't download it on my work computer - not allowed). Such a beautiful, heartfelt, stirring performance!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki View Post
                Thanks for capturing the Lakewood performance, Tommy! I wasn't able to listen to the video on Facebook because I didn't have the latest version of Java downloaded (and I can't download it on my work computer - not allowed). Such a beautiful, heartfelt, stirring performance!
                You are very welcome, dear friend ..... sorry you had to miss it before, but glad you finally got to see it.... I think it was one of Susan's BEST yet .... Of course, I haven't seen her perform live, but that is pretty close

Love and blessings and SusaHugs Tommy

Comment

Susan Boyle - I Can Only Imagine - Joel Osteen's (Lakewood Church, Houston, TX) Oct 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_Q96HlCkUU

Susan Boyle I Can Only Imagine iTBN Oct 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FPnLkSItg
                  Last edited by TommyUSA; 01-02-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyUSA View Post

You are very welcome, dear friend ..... sorry you had to miss it before, but glad you finally got to see it.... I think it was one of Susan's BEST yet .... Of course, I haven't seen her perform live, but that is pretty close

I agree Tommy!!!! This performance blew me away, this would definitely be the one I'd show to anyone I was promoting Susan to!
                    The single hand that wipes your tears during your failures is much more important than the countless hands that come together to clap for your successes

Comment

Originally posted by loyal susafan View Post
                      I agree Tommy!!!! This performance blew me away, this would definitely be the one I'd show to anyone I was promoting Susan to!
                      Agreed my friend

SusaHugs, Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by TommyUSA View Post

Tommy, will you be able to hear her live during this tour? I hope so. You deserve it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by manny View Post
                          Tommy, will you be able to hear her live during this tour? I hope so. You deserve it so much.
                          Not this time around, my friend .... got some things going on in my "other life" that will prevent it for now..... but maybe later, if she continues her tour in the U.S. .. Hopefully I will be able to get to one in the future.

Thank you .... that is so nice of you to say that

Love and blessings, Tommy

Comment

Susan Boyle - The Most Amazing Journey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUaLI40eqSs
                            Last edited by TommyUSA; 12-19-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Susan Boyle Beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuoZEBIpNNg
                              Last edited by TommyUSA; 12-18-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Oh, so BEAUTIFUL indeed, Lil Brother! Susan had many years of "winter" while her seed prepared for this amazing blooming. So glad to be part of that "sun's love" that encouraged the blooming.

Just remember in the winter
                                Far beneath the bitter snows
                                Lies the seed that with the sun's love
                                In the spring becomes the rose.
                                "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                                They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Working...
                                X