Forum Support For Susan Boyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanadianBill View Post
    Above are just some of the highlights. This doesn't take into account those who Tweet, our SBFII Facebook site (where some who don't post here, do comment there) our Youtube Channel soon to reach 8 million views... It doesn't cover the Charity auction purchases and donations, the blogs, like Graysea's and Poulson's. Tweek's buttons which are now scattered in their thousands around the world. The online voting by forum fans, with the most recent result, Susan's Fan Choice Award in Scotland.... there are many ways we support Susan - and together, we can continue to in ways that impact her positively. After all, how many times has she mentioned how she 'looks forward to seeing those red scarves'?
    Bill isn't the type of person to do this but we all know Canadian Bill himself deserves a personal mention in the statements above for all his accomplishments and in all the thousands of ways he has supported and strengthened the Susan fan base around the world. I know he has for me. Sorry Bill, but you deserve it! I know you're not one to put it in but I wanted to say it for the record.
    No sweeping exits or offstage lines
    Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Comment

Not to mention the wonderful posters that Canadian Bill creates to capture all of Susan's achievements. Your talents for documenting the pictures and highlights should also be included on this thread.

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...LE-Year-1-2009

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-2-2010

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-3-2011

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-4-2012

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...le-Year-5-2013

Comment

Originally posted by Bobber View Post
        Bill isn't the type of person to do this but we all know Canadian Bill himself deserves a personal mention in the statements above for all his accomplishments and in all the thousands of ways he has supported and strengthened the Susan fan base around the world. I know he has for me. Sorry Bill, but you deserve it! I know you're not one to put it in but I wanted to say it for the record.

Thank you Bobber. That needed to be said.
        You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Susan attracts the finest men!!!! We have some very sharp men on this site, and Bill, you have done an outstanding job for Susan. You have never let anyone forget her accomplishments and beauty of person and performance. Thanks for your dedication! Our male members help keep our sail pointed in the right direction, IMO, and they do it in such a diplomatic way! Luv to you guys!

PS: I never married, cause I didn't meet the guy who deserved me. :0) LOL
          If you can dream it, you can do it.
          Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Henny View Post
            Susan attracts the finest men!!!! We have some very sharp men on this site, and Bill, you have done an outstanding job for Susan. You have never let anyone forget her accomplishments and beauty of person and performance. Thanks for your dedication! Our male members help keep our sail pointed in the right direction, IMO, and they do it in such a diplomatic way! Luv to you guys!

I agree with you Henny. We have some of the best guys in the world on this site.
            You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

The site was 'revamped' to its current format in June of 2009 - so not all that much later - but in any case, if Moll wants to party for two days, I say go for it.

Personally, I can't drink that much.
              You can take it easy, Bill. I won't be keeping track of your drinks.

So seriously, would you say that the forum's birthday is 26th June instead?

Perhaps it was conceived on 12th April? There is a much shorter gestation period in the development of fansites.
              Last edited by MollBobbers; 02-01-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Hear , Hear !

Comment

Originally posted by Henny View Post

Bobber and Henny CB and the guys here are their dedication to Susan and this forum and to everyone of you.

Comment

What a wonderful summery Bill.

Comment

Lest we ever forget, when we go back and review Susan's accomplishments, it is truly amazing what she has accomplished in only nearly 5 years, more than so many artists have even dared to dream of achieving in a career. Thanks for dreaming the dream Susan and thanks to CB and Lucy B, you never let us forget anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MollBobbers View Post

You can take it easy, Bill. I won't be keeping track of your drinks.

So seriously, would you say that the forum's birthday is 26th June instead?

Perhaps it was conceived on 12th April? There is a much shorter gestation period in the development of fansites.
                        Well personally, I don't separate the site from the forum when it comes to its creation - it was April 12 for me - and a nice excuse indeed to party on right after April 11.
                        "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
                        Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
                        http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
                        http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
                        http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

Comment

Well personally, I don't separate the site from the forum when it comes to its creation - it was April 12 for me - and a nice excuse indeed to party on right after April 11.
                          Okay! We will organise a buffet and get the local off-licence to supply the drinks. Perhaps PT and LT will lend a hand - they have so much expertise from organising the fan gatherings - most recently in Nottingham.

Speaking of which - we surely will have added cause for celebration, as Susan's UK Tour will just be coming to an end a few days later.
                          Last edited by MollBobbers; 02-01-2014, 01:53 PM.

Comment

We will just have tae have two parties........one on April 12 and the other on June 26th.......if the HMQ can have two, why not this site, dedicated to our own special Queen......?

No problemo!
                            SusaFan Squad Member
                            Supporting Susan In A Positive Way

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." (Emerson)

Comment

Originally posted by stevieboy49 View Post
                              We will just have tae have two parties........one on April 12 and the other on June 26th.......if the HMQ can have two, why not this site, dedicated to our own special Queen......?

No problemo!
                              Good thinking, Stevieboy! Indeed why not?

Comment

What better reasons for partying!!!! There is much to celebrate here. Susan is No. 1 and the journey she has taken us on since her audition has been a "hang on to your seats guys" trip. Many thanks CB for your chronical of Susan's accomplishments and this Forum's membership that has supported Susan along the way. It has indeed been majic. Do we go for another 5 years folks???

Comment

Working...
                                X