Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! What a wonderful video.

Comment

Clarissa, this is certainly your GIFT- the ability to put together such a tribute to Susan- expertly arranging it all in order, supplying brilliant backing music, and editing it so minutely that even the smallest moment choreographs beautifully to the music or the words being spoken. This is truly a gift to all of us- to treasure and rewatch because it has it ALL. I appreciated the well-selected commentary of so many about Susan and of course all of her spectacular moments on stage.
      One of my favorite images was Susan singing Wild Horses for Sport Relief- her remarkable beauty and her stellar voice at that venue! And your selection of I Need a Hero was so much fun with the accompanying scenes.
      I could go on and on, but I very much hope that Susan herself gets to see this-- it will be one long smile for her as well, start to finish. Brilliantly done! Thank you so MUCH!

Comment

Clarrisastar, you are amazing. What a great start to the day, and I will watch it many times. Job well done. Thank you.

Comment

This was wonderful!!! You did a fantastic job!!!

Comment

Whoow what a fantastic video clarrisa
            You should always focus on what you can do, not on what you can’t do - Susan Boyle

Comment

Masterful

Comment

Detailed, brilliant editing and perfect ambient music; all the thought you put into this is evident in every frame. So. Much. Work. And a special tribute to a special woman. Many thanks, K and hugs to you - you've given us a wonderful gift.

Comment

Thanks for the memories Clarrisa, wonderful video and one for the archives well done
                  “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water.”
                  Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen View Post
                    Detailed, brilliant editing and perfect ambient music; all the thought you put into this is evident in every frame. So. Much. Work. And a special tribute to a special woman. Many thanks, K and hugs to you - you've given us a wonderful gift.
                    What she said. It is a work of art, Clarissa, and an amazing tribute to Susan. One for the archives, indeed.

Well done, and
                    You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Wow, Clarissa!!!! That was a wonderful video. A great tribute to Susan and her amazing journey. Beautifully done.

Thank you very, very, very much.

Comment

Wow, Clarissa, this is a treasure beyond words. By far the best collection I have seen of Susan at her best. Thank you for this labor of love. Your comment has to be the understatement of all time.

"So here it is... My little Susan Movie with her entire journey in order of occurrence."
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1qiV6RNb69I
                        "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                        They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Wow!! Amazing!!! What a labor of love. That must have taken HOURS to put together.

Thank you, Clarissastarr.

Well done.

Comment

Clarissa - what an awesome job. It is a pleasure to see so many of the clips of Susan through her career. This movie is very enjoyable. Thank you for all of your patience and hard work. You are very talented.

Blessings, Jean

Jean Always focus on what you can do, not on what you can't do - and remember, there's no rush. Susan Boyle . . . .

"Susan is the ICON of this era that causes each of us to reach beyond who we are to be genuine and real." Dr. Carol Francis on her talk show.

Comment

Wonderful movie. It is the most comprehensive true life video to date. Excellent work. The video is a great tribute to Susan. Thank you Clarissastarr.
                              Last edited by Graysea; 04-27-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Excellent! your videos are always worth the wait.
                                Dejapoo - The feeling you heard this crap before.

Comment

Working...
                                X