June 4-10: Susa-News Summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 4-10: Susa-News Summary

We, as her adoring fans, are privileged to constantly watch and enjoy the public activities of Global Superstar, Susan Boyle. I am maintaining a daily log of the highlights of Susa-news and not editorializing toooo much. Accuracy is very important – PLEASE PM any additions and/or corrections to me. I’ve tried to credit the right Fan where possible. Please forgive my mistakes and send me a correction.

June 4-10: Just a bit of Susa-News

June 4, Sunday

1. Susa-fans Wasforgas and Diane Cawley were in Scotland and had a nice visit with Susan.

2. Laura210 posted the agenda for the SBFII Board meeting to be held Sunday, June 11, 3pm EDT (US), 8pm (UK), and/or 9pm (Montenegro).

June 5, Monday

June 6, Tuesday
    1. Digitalspy.com posted “The Britain's Got Talent contestants that should have won EVERY single series” by Nicola Agius. The winners of eleven seasons of Britain’s Got Talent are noted; the author opines that the second place contestant should have been the winner. As noted for Susan: “We can't round this one off, no matter which way we look at it. The Boyle is probably the biggest star to ever come out of Britain's Got Talent. Her first audition immediately went viral, now sitting at some 27 million views online with A-list celebrities like Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher admitting they're fans. And then there's Diversity.”

June 7, Wednesday

June 8, Thursday

June 9, Friday

1. Part of a post on the Glamis Prom Facebook page: “WOW - THANK YOU!
    “We are completely overwhelmed with the response to this year’s Glamis Prom. This is going to be the biggest Glamis Prom of all time! Tickets sales have gone through the roof and the support we have had this year is phenomenal – we are really excited for a fantastic event!”

June 10, Saturday
    1. Susan was out and about, thou location not noted.
    • “Boy a know is out way Susan Boyle man hahahahahahahahahaha!”
    https://twitter.com/williamlambie1/s...08320111833089
    • “A wild Subo appears!”
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DB9C-8iXgAIOqwB.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The revised editions of my books, Susan Boyle, Professional Singer, by 15 six month periods covering July 1, 2009 through December 31, 2016 are now available as Kindle e-Books only at Amazon, just $6.85 per eBook. They are inter-active books with the text acting as a “tour guide” with the active links to the best YouTube video and/or audio that are available of many of Susan's performances and/or interviews.

Good things are happening for our Wee Lassie. Thanks LucyB

Comment

Thanks Lucy
      Treat every person with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you. Remember that you show compassion to others not because of who they are but because of who you are.
      Author: Andrew T. Somers

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

Working...
      X