Please Feel Free to Introduce Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Feel Free to Introduce Yourself

If you are a new member, a long-time lurker (silent reader), or an occasional poster, we invite you to introduce yourself in this thread. Click on the "reply" button, type your message, and then click on "post quick reply".

While this thread is meant for members who haven’t posted much before, all members should feel free to say hello and welcome folks when they post in this thread.

Hello, its young David here, just to say a Big Hi to all my friends who are now my family.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, David. Knowing you from Facebook, I know what a great fan of Susan you are! So glad you have joined us.

Comment

Originally posted by young David View Post
        Hello, its young David here, just to say a Big Hi to all my friends who are now my family.
        We welcome you to the forum David! It's great to have you here!
        No sweeping exits or offstage lines
        Could make me feel bitter or treat you unkind

Comment

Hi David, you are very welcome. I look forward to getting to know you here.

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself?
          You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Glad to have you, David. Please feel free to post any comments or questions at any time. Don't be shy, you're part of the family now.
            "Dear Father hear and bless thy beasts and singing birds, and guard with tenderness small things that have no words."

Comment

Hi, David. Kate J. Hopkins here. Glad to see you with us here as well as on SBFII Facebook. Congratulations on your successful University work. Perhaps you might bring your post about that here. Your major in studies should serve you well in the world of on-line communication. It can get funny at times.
              "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
              They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Hi David. A big, big welcome to you from all of us.
                Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

Thank you, I am so pleased to be here. Yes I am as one friend commented "Drunk with our Susan"..... Is true.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am a 63 years old, married who is absolutely dedicated to our Susan. I live in Weston-super-Mare in England. Just finished an oil painting of our Susan to which once dry I will be sending to her. I have also just finished and passed "Investigating Psychology" via The Open University here in UK and will be moving on to a full degree in Psychology. Have a good sense of humour which I hope many of my friends will understand the jokes.
                      Just an ordinary guy who has respect and love for our Susan.

Comment

Thank you so very much. God Bless.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you Thank you.

Comment

Aw, you sound like such a nice guy and a WONDERFUL Susan fan. Thank you for joining us and we love jokes.
                              Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page

Comment

Working...
                              X