X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press reviews of the Woman I Was Born To Be

I've found a 5 star review in Star Magazine

http://www.star-magazine.co.uk/posts...as-Born-To-Be/
    Last edited by wasforgas; 10-14-2010, 01:12 PM.
    Asperger's will not confine me or define me. Susan Boyle

Press reviews of the Woman I Was Born To Be

Originally posted by whoiwasborntobe View Post
    I've found a 5 star review in Star Magazine

http://www.star-magazine.co.uk/posts...as-Born-To-Be/
    Short but good and 5 star. I tried to "like" it but it didn't take and could find nowhere to tweet it. Good find WIWBTB!

Sh
    Last edited by wasforgas; 10-14-2010, 01:13 PM.
    sigpic"There will always be plenty of people who will give up on you. No need to give up on yourself" Susan Boyle

Comment

Very nice brief summary!

Comment

Originally posted by whoiwasborntobe
        Nice that it is 5 star but certainly needs someone from here to express a whole lot more enthusiasm and highlight the uniqueness of the writing...Susan's deep insights and intelligence and especially humor. Ah, well now, could I be a bit partial and greedy for Susan?
        "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
        They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Yaaay! Five *****!!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1936 View Post
            Short but good and 5 star. I tried to "like" it but it didn't take and could find nowhere to tweet it. Good find WIWBTB!

Sh
            cac1936 click 'more' there you can find twitter
            You should always focus on what you can do, not on what you can’t do - Susan Boyle

Comment

Found this review in The Sun for the paperback version of The Woman I Was Born To Be.

Everyone who watched Susan on Britain's Got Talent was mesmerised by her enchanting rendition of I Dreamed A Dream. From that moment in April 2009 her life changed and although she was the runner-up on BGT that year, her debut album sold eight million copies.
              Life hasn't always been easy for the mild-mannered Scot and she has struggled a lot over the years and has found fame hard at times.
              Her story is just incredible.

Comment

Thanks WIWBTB. Could you provide a link, please?
                You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Originally posted by MollBobbers View Post
                  Thanks WIWBTB. Could you provide a link, please?
                  The review is not online only in the paper

Comment

Originally posted by whoiwasborntobe View Post
                    The review is not online only in the paper
                    Okay. Thanks.
                    You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

There are those who strive to be what is considered beautiful ... and then there are those who redefine it. (Comment in response to YouTube video of "Wings to Fly")

That is the best quote I have ever read! I hadn't seen it. When I saw that UTube clip of Wings to Fly I almost couldn't breathe! Thanks so much for sharing it!!
                      Jean W Kirkland = SB Fan!
                      sigpicImagine where she'll be 20 years from now - where she will have gone, who she will have inspired, given hope to, even mentored.
                      Bless this woman for who she is! Honest, Wholesome, Real and Persevering!
                      (Taken from Youtube comment 2009)

Comment

Working...
                      X