Susan singing Sukiyaki - The First Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan singing Sukiyaki - The First Song

Way back in 2011, an extra track, pitched at the Japanese market was added to the album, 'Someone To Watch Over Me'. The song, Sukiyaki (Ue O Muite Arukō / The First Star) was one of two added. It did not get noticed in the Western Market. That needs to change!

Watch carefully as Susan is in a bubble within the Universe.

sigpic

I love this song, so pretty and such a shame that we missed out on this one. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you Circ, that is beautiful. I had completely forgotten that one.
      You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

That was awesome....don't remember seeing this before or hearing her sing this song. Thank you for reminding us. Have we had a star named for Susan???

Comment

Circ, thanks bunches for this, beautiful vid, perfect with the song. BTW, if I recall correctly, one of our members here, can't remember name, actually did get a star named for Susan, perhaps, someone else can remember details.

Comment

O good....Maybe someone will remember that.

Comment

It was Trish Pierce who named the star after Susan but have no idea how to find it now. Thinking Tommy made a video about it, but not sure.

Comment

This is neat Circ. If you didn't point out that Susan was in the bubble, I would have missed it. I think it was at the beginning of the video...
                Sometimes you have to use the other tools in the toolbox to get the job done...Work it girl!
                ~ ~ ~

Comment

That video was fun to do. Susan is in the bubble for the duration of the video. Hard to see at times. Meant to be that way as I used the video from 'A Perfect Day'
                  sigpic

Comment

Circlette, I have always adored this song....this and Up to the Mountain were my favorite songs. The First Star has 344 plays, Up to the Mountain, 254. I thought I might change my funeral song from the Talking Heads Take Me to the River to The First Star. I can't really say what it is exactly that appeals to me, it's soothing.
                    It's in the blood, it's in everybody's blood, the ability to make people happy.* Susan Boyle, CNN interview.

Support your Forum: shop SuBo store, "Shopping" -- light blue banner at the top of the page
                    Avatar Photocredit = Graham Riddell

Comment

Love love love this song.
                      "Ever get the feeling your guardian angel stepped out for a smoke?"

Comment

Working...
                      X