Susan Boyle Duets CLICK HERE
    Susan Boyle Charity Choices CLICK HERE
    Susan Boyle Quotes Posters, CLICK HERE, HERE, HERE
    Susan Boyle Miscellaneous Posters CLICK HERE
    Compilation Albums Featuring Susan Boyle CLICK HERE
    Books Dedicated to Susan Boyle CLICK HERE
    Susan Boyle Fan Meets Posters CLICK HERE
    __________________________________________________ _______________

Note: As the booklet with the cd 'Hope' does not contain specific lyrics, these may not be exactly as sung by Susan.

EDIT - Please note - the original poster here for 'Will The Circle Be Unbroken' had incorrect lyrics, they have now been corrected.
    Last edited by CanadianBill; 03-06-2017, 07:25 AM.
    "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
    Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
    http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

WOW!! This is great Bill - really helps. Thank you.
    Support your Forum: shop SuBo store
    http://www.subostore.com/

Comment

Wow, Bill - thank you! I love the pictures you chose for each song too - very appropriate.

Comment

Thanks, Bill! I played "Hope" many times since it was available on Amazon, but I hadn't really listened to the words of "Will the Circle be Unbroken." Now that I've read them, I realize this this must have been a very difficult song for Susan to sing!

Comment

Thank you Bill for doing this - as you have done for every one of Susan's albums.

I am disappointed that the lyrics are not reproduced in the liner notes for the album. I think this is the first time that has happened.

BTW, reading through the lyrics in your posters above, I am reminded that very early in Susan's career, we had a discussion at one stage about the following words from "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - how well they described Susan:

Sail on silver girl, sail on by.
          Your time has come to shine,
          All your dreams are on their way ...
          See how they shine ...
          You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Originally posted by MollBobbers View Post
            Thank you Bill for doing this - as you have done for every one of Susan's albums.

I am disappointed that the lyrics are not reproduced in the liner notes for the album. I think this is the first time that has happened.

BTW, reading through the lyrics in your posters above, I am reminded that very early in Susan's career, we had a discussion at one stage about the following words from "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - how well they described Susan:

Sail on silver girl, sail on by.
            Your time has come to shine,
            All your dreams are on their way ...
            See how they shine ...
            Wonderful verses, Moll! Thank you for pointing them out!

Wow, Bill! Thank you so much! We need it to SEE them written down LOL
            At least, I need it! LOL

Comment

Yes, Moll, it is the first time. But at least these give a very good sense of the songs, Susan usually makes some small changes, leaves out verses sometimes, etc - but believe me, the text is so hard to read on the pamphlet in the CD that most wouldn't make the words out anyway!

Beautiful verse from BOTW

Thanks Kathleen, counic and Lu :>)
              "Support our Forum using the Subo store for your online shopping.
              Click on the upper left "Amazon.com" (.co.uk, or .ca) to buy anything.
              http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUSA
              http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreUK
              http://susan-boyle.com/pages/SubostoreCA

Comment

Thank you so much, CBill.

Great images; I especially like the one representing the words, "If you need a friend . . . ."
                Blessings & Bear Hugs
                SusaFan Squad member
                Supporting Susan in a Positive Way

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBill View Post
                  Yes, Moll, it is the first time. But at least these give a very good sense of the songs, Susan usually makes some small changes, leaves out verses sometimes, etc - but believe me, the text is so hard to read on the pamphlet in the CD that most wouldn't make the words out anyway!
                  Yes I agree. I used to have to get out my magnifying glass to read the text.
                  You who think yourself young, just have a look at this woman, she has kept a heart of gold and a pure soul … (French commentator)

Please support your Forum: You may buy anything from Amazon through the SuboStore by clicking on "Shopping" (light-blue banner at top of page).

Comment

Love them all ,Bill . It. Helps to see the lyrics to get the words and meaning just right. My very favorite song she sings is Bridge , when I saw the photo you used it maid it perfect. A quick second was YRMU . Love the photo again. I want to keep everything you do and I guess I will have to get rid of some others to have room.

Comment

Thanks, Bill. This is great. I am not familiar with some of the songs and couldn't understand the words on some. This is most helpful.

Comment

My Hope albums arrived this morning at 7:45 and this will be great to look at your lyrics while I listen to the songs on the album. Thank you so much, just beautiful.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful words, Bill. I am hard of hearing; the words help me.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBill View Post

Beautiful verse from BOTW

Thanks Kathleen, counic and Lu :>)
                            What a beautiful labor of love you give us with these, Bill.

Of all the albums, this one has far fewer places that I had to cock my ear to understand. Not sure if because I had heard the songs more or Susan more. I so agree that most who would have a problem coming up with the lyrics would have even more trouble finding a magnifying glass to read them in the booklet.
                            "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
                            They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Bill,these are great.Can you do one for Will the Circle be Unbroken with the words for the hymn?She is actually singing those words.

Comment

Working...
                              X