Susan singing Mull of Kintyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan singing Mull of Kintyre

New video. Audio (with video) of Susan singing Mull of Kintyre (2012 version). The video scenery is from 'A Perfect Day'.

Last edited by Bubblegum; 06-19-2016, 11:42 PM.
    sigpic

What a great idea to pair the scenery of Scotland ( from 'A Perfect Day') with the Mull of Kindyre, Circ. I love that song and the mountains, lakes as well as the dramatic and ethereal cloud formations make for a moving experience. Thank you.
    SHOP AMAZON
    Support the Forum

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...here-on-Amazon

Comment

Thank you for this beautiful video! One of my very favorites!

Comment

Originally posted by Clemmie View Post
        What a great idea to pair the scenery of Scotland ( from 'A Perfect Day') with the Mull of Kindyre, Circ. I love that song and the mountains, lakes as well as the dramatic and ethereal cloud formations make for a moving experience. Thank you.
        Clemmie, you expressed my thoughts also and thank you Circ, much enjoyed.

Comment

Just beautiful, circ. Thank you so much for this creation, you are very talented.

Comment

Wonderful, Circ! We are so blessed with folks of skill and willingness to put in time to create great things to honor Susan and thrill us!
            "To love a person is to know the song in their heart & sing it to them when they've forgotten."
            They come, they come, to build a wall between us...we know they won't win." Don't dream it's over.

Comment

Thanks all for your feedback. Appreciated.

Hours after I had uploaded the video, I noticed that on the opening slide, I added "Commonwealth Games" I am going to try and fix that as I have no idea why I did that!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X