Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auld Lang Syne Video Tribute, HAPPY 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The video link below is a reflective video with Susan singing Auld Lang Syne. The video contains a collection of photos and video taken this year at the following M&G’s and performances by Susan.
    Livingston, Scotland – March 2011
    Scottish Variety Awards – March 2011
    World Fan Meeting – April 2011
    New York 20 – August 2011
    Sydney Harbour Cruise – November 2011
    X-Factor Australia – November 2011
    Today Show, Australia – November 2011

I would like to thank the following fans for agreeing to have their photo in this video or, agreeing to allow me to use the photos published on the forum.

Altena, Amber Duke, Bgad, Bug, Canadianbill, Chook, Clemmie, Corkie, Csk8too, Dutchoma, Equus51, Fanfromgeorgia, Fran M, Gmasandi, Graysea, GritsT, Helen101, Irisado, Irish Eyes, Irma groenwold, Janna55, Jhall116, Karenemusa, Kerstin, Sweden, Larcailet, Laurabelle, Lindanne, Loyal Susanfan, Marie Ursula, Martha Ellen, MartyPA, Musictchr, Nursekathi, Pardonmeboy, Pendragon, Randma, Roseate, Rose of England, Scottish Mary, SMB-Fan, StevieBoy49, Sugar Puddin, Sunandroses, Susan 43212, The Subo Fan, Truusbuist, Udrmdadrm, Wasforgas.

A special thank you to members who provided some additional photos. Without the generosity of the fans, I could not have made this tribute video.

Due to the holiday season, some members I contacted did not reply. It was my intention not to use photos of those who did not reply to me. However, there were several instances where to alter the photo, and either crop out the person or, mask them out would have distracted from the photo. I apologise in this instance for placing your photo in the video. For others who appear in this video, who I did not contact, it was due to the fact, I could not identify you. Again, sincere apologies.

Whilst making this video, I felt quite emotional. To see fans gather over the year in friendship, from the four corners of the world was touching. To look at the expression of joy in the photos as they celebrated Susan and her remarkable achievements was heart-warming. This effect demonstrated for me, another Award Susan should have, A Nobel Prize for Universal Friendship.

Enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL_Kw...1&feature=plcp
    Last edited by Circlette00_Aus; 01-01-2012, 09:11 AM.
    sigpic

G'day Circ - mate, this time you have outdone yourself! This is absolutely brilliant!

Happy New Year to you and many many blessings for 2012!

Comment

My favorite song. Thanks Circ ~ I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I also love your avatar.

bridgit
      "Ever get the feeling your guardian angel stepped out for a smoke?"

Comment

Thanks Circ....a wonderful reminder of friendships from all around the world formed because of our mutual love of Susan.

Happy New Year.
        Last edited by the subofan; 12-31-2011, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Thank you Circlette. This is wonderful!

Happy New Year!

Comment

Circ, Wow beautiful video and emotion song!MORE AND MORE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!( one day ahead me!)

P.S. I think window open with the wind! I have cold!Nope be the song.

Belgium.

Comment

What a perfect way to end the year! Thanks to you, Circlette, for a fantastic job of putting together the memories of a year with Susan and her fans. I love hearing her beautiful voice singing this song so sweetly while quietly reminiscing about the many good times. It's fun to recognize so many more fellow fans than I knew a year ago, and many are now good friends. And of course seeing Susan in all the videos makes me very happy. It really was an excellent year in Susan fandom, and I'll go back to this many times.

Happy New Year to you, Circlette, and to everyone!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Circ! Beautifully put together. A Perfect End to a Perfect Year for all us Susafans and for 'oor lassie' too!

Happy New Year to You ALL Down Under! Enjoy your Barbies!

Luv n hugs,

G
                SusaFan Squad Member
                Supporting Susan In A Positive Way

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." (Emerson)

Comment

Thank you for the 'warm glo' of friendship across the world. God Bless you Susan.

Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

Thank You So Much Circ... I literally have tears streaming down my cheeks after watching your fabulous video... So many memories for so many fans myself included.... My fav song with so many wonderful vids and photographs..

You truly have outdone yourself with this one Circ, congratulations..

I can only imagine the emotional mess I shall be in to finally hear Susan sing in Newcastle.....

A very Happy New Year to all Downunder!!!!
                    Faith makes all thing possible - Love makes all things easy - Hope makes all things work.

Comment

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this FANtastic video.......Brilliant !

Happy New Year

Comment

It was beautifully put together. I have never meet Susan yet but I feel part of all your fun. Thanks!
                        Someday maybe. Wishing you all a Happy New Year and drive safely. It is going to be a wonderful 2012 year for Susan. We have to make it.

Comment

Thank you so much Circ, for the time and care you put into this wonderful tribute to Susan and her fans for 2011!!! I strongly agree with your words "This effect demonstrated for me, another Award Susan should have, A Nobel Prize for Universal Friendship" You have demonstrated that love and friendship through this video!!!
                          SHOP AMAZON
                          Support the Forum

http://forum.susan-boyle.com/threads...here-on-Amazon

Comment

Thank you for the video, Circ. Don't know why I am sobbing here. I was filled with an absolute longing to see this person. Silly me....I am better now. Just needed a good cry. Beautifully done. Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone for your kind and thoughtful comments. This was a video and a half to achieve. What an amazing year indeed for Susan and her stalwart fans.

Cheers,
                              Circ
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X